Where does the exalts in economy come from?

I wish i was smart and not lazy enough to implement a simple data mine like poe.trade or poestats.com and could analyze the data of avg joe players and the random stuff they put crosschecking it with the buyers and answer your question accurately since it interest my curiosity too but ... thats not the case .

So taking a stupid guess( not really ) i would say not many people use it as much as they claim.
For standard leagues its a stale economy where all the temp league dies and most drops sits in remove only tabs and most of times even merge in standard. This matter has no solution ( if you think of it as problem ) since there is no reason for a wipeout of standard database. While it has fresh new players and legit drops most drops comes from automated bot farms ... for the obvious real cash stuff ... you can ignore it but cant deny it . Atleast game devs have firm stance against it.

And then there is the rng factor which too can be analyzed with enough data but too much clutah :)

Lastly like some dude said he clears 200-300 maps per day ! well that's next level grind right there.
chaotic neutral
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
With recent witch hunt and bans i would say :

RMT and bots :S

Well at least "WE POOR NOOBs" have some left-overs from the table by selling fusings for new recipe :D

This game will soon be flooded with 6l shit... They dont even care about ratio selling for 50f:50c:1ex
Pity it will end when all rmters will be full geared with 6l shavs and noone will buy fuses anymore :(

Why do you call it a witch hunt? They should ban cheaters. Makes everything in economy cost more for legit players.

I often wonder what a 6L chest like Lightning coil would cost without the BOTS/Map HAcks generating hyperinflationary prices injecting all these exalts into economy. 2-5ex? Who knows.

2-5 ex when you need in average 1500 fusing sure lol...
I dont see why not. Fuse are easy to get. I have over 900 just farming and alts to jews to fuse and buying from vorici. OTOH I found 1 exalt. (this is all rampage)

I'd put Fuse to exalts at 1000:1 get ratio based on my experiences.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 24, 2014, 4:16:52 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I dont see why not. Fuse are easy to get. I have over 900 just farming and alts to jews to fuse and buying from vorici. OTOH I found 1 exalt. (this is all rampage)

I'd put Fuse to exalts at 1000:1 get ratio based on my experiences.

You are forgetting demand.

Price is not based solely on supply but also demand. If that was NOT true, then the exalt to eternal ratios would be 54:1 and not ~4:1 - Same goes for ex to mirror, in standard they sell for 170-190:1 but based on pure drop it would be 1600:1

Still sane exile?
OP thinks he should be swimming in exalts with 1 fucking lvl 80 char and 1 below 40 and the rest are even lower than lvl 10
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on Oct 24, 2014, 4:25:19 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
100+* exalts drop every single day on Rampage from legit players alone. Most players don't need exalts so they sell them to the guys who do.

*using 1 ex every 200 hours of playtime as a benchmark

You make it seem like 100 ex a day is a lot. Really it's not a lot.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
"
Kenzorz wrote:
OP thinks he should be swimming in exalts with 1 fucking lvl 80 char and 1 below 40 and the rest are even lower than lvl 10

I had about 40 ex after 1 week of playing and I was lvl 84 and I didn't even really flip anything, or stuff like that. Just sold my stuff. The only "big ticket" item I dropped was a marohi that I kept. This was in domination btw.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
I think you're confused. We were discussing what a 6L chest would sell for without the bots hyper inflating exalts by flooding market. One guy (ni*on) was getting 50 exalts a day just from artisan boxes. As many do this more exalts are chasing same goods driving prices up. When in reality 6L should cost 2-4 ex based on 1500 fuse work equivalence. Because I find 2-4 exalts for every 1500 fuse.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 24, 2014, 4:31:07 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I think you're confused. We were discussing what a 6L chest would sell for without the bots hyper inflating exalts by flooding market. One guy (ni*on) was getting 50 exalts a day just from artisan boxes. As many do this more exalts are chasing same goods driving prices up. When in reality 6L should cost 2-4 ex based on 1500 fuse work equivalence. Because I find 2-4 exalts for every 1500 fuse.

I think you're confused. That's not how price works. Just see divine/exalt price drop and rise, even tho drop rate stays the same.
"Its simple economics son, I dont understand it at all"
- Randy Marsh

lel
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info