Where does the exalts in economy come from?

When you kill monsters, they drop things. On occasion, they drop orbs and sometimes that orb is an Exalted Orb. That is how baby orbs are born.
[Removed by Support]

you run an army of [Removed by Support]farming 24/7 the valuable exalts land on your rmt site pathetic lazy wannabees who like to show off ingame buy those exalts for real $$$ now they haunt poexyz to buy the mjolner shavs you just dropped if you could tag exalts i would say 70% are rmt/botfarm exalts

multiplicate this idea * 1000 and you have an idea how the "rare" exalts get into the economy

as i said before there are the ones who play for fun and other who play to bring food on the table and you can only imagine how motivated someone is who doesnt want to starve

there is a theory in this forum about mirrors which states when one mirror drops the chance to get the next mirror is reduced and so on would explain why there is never a mirror inflation in any league you play
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 21, 2014, 1:22:23 PM
I started Rampage league with new hopes to find GG unique drops and lots of exalt drops. Played 12 hours since the start of the league non stop . Farming/trading/leveling . And just 1 fcking useless piece of shit exalt and 2 divines :@ RNG is so gay most of the time. I managed to buy shavs,acuity,mjolner,mirror but its not fun when you waste your trading currency . I want to know what people feel when they get sexy drops. Anyways this was my last league until next expansion. Tnx for the shitty RNG Chris hope you never get a laid !

- PeacE
~ Inside_Daddy <3 /global 1
I think the op's question is interesting. I've often wondered about where all the Ex comes from too. Were drop rates higher in beta? I guess party play helps significantly with drop rates, which sucks for solo players who want to purchase killer gear (unless they like to flip items in trade chat).

In about 1300 hours of solo play (and plenty of time in high level maps), I've found ~12 Ex and ~4 Divine. I've never seen an Eternal in person, and forget about a Mirror.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Oct 21, 2014, 9:45:07 AM
Leveling my last char in Beyond :

> 1 ex in Cruel act2

then

> 1 ex in Merc act1

= 3 acts, 2 ex with 0 item quantity added.
Last edited by Mouroult on Oct 21, 2014, 9:48:13 AM
Exalts are very very rare, but they do drop. I only play 1-2 hours a day, often skipping a few days each week. I have had one drop to me playing solo and 1 while partying in my 5 months playing this game. I will freely admit that it is a very small sample size.

I do think that RMT and botting exist and are not an insignificant source of exalts. However I think that the exalts that they produce are probably landing, eventually, in to the better traders of the game.

The people with several stacks of exalts probably got many of them from honest folks, but the people that RMT are buying exalts to spend them.

Although all of this is not so fancy guesswork, I honestly think it is a somewhat blown out of proportion issue. Having stupid good gear in any game is pretty pointless, at that point you are no longer playing the game at all.

I do wish that there was a self found leage, so we could all enjoy the game a little more. I love crafting using a few alts, a master craft mod here, a vendor recipe there. If I could just name the stats I wanted, or anything close to that, I probably wouldn't play.

This league so far I had over 27 exalted orb drop to my characters combined in one of the temp leagues , Rampage .

I've seen people complaining that they had like 3 exalted orb dropped for them for like 1 year .

Maybe it's connected to the temp leagues , maybe not .

GGG should know anyways .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 21, 2014, 11:39:35 AM
You pray to RNGesus, them make a sacrifice of a 65+ lvl hardcore character, also everyone knows that Chris named exalted orbs after his girlfriends breasts....
I dont see any any key!
Mostly bots.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info