[2.3.0] Tanky axe cyclone (2H) High dps/AoE - Hardcore / Atziri viable

"
DaMasteRyu wrote:
I find it hard that you survive well with ~2k armor / evasion yet I take a bit of hurting from Sacrifice of Apex at 80 with ~20k armor and max resistance with my FB. Any insight on this?
On apex all the physical hits come in big chunks, armour isn't very effective there. the higher the hit, the more armour you need to mitigate 1 point of damage. that's why i use Immortal Call for high phys fights (apex, vaal temple) and i maps i have Cast when Damage Taken with Enduring Cry and Immortal call, other than that i kill melee monsters before they get close enough to hit me.
Last edited by Eleziel on Jan 12, 2015, 3:58:24 AM
Hi, im find in you cyclone stats 9% life leech in main hand, but im dont find in you gear, gems or passive three any life leech. From where you get it, pls answer :)
Last edited by deoxesss on Jan 20, 2015, 7:50:25 AM
"
deoxesss wrote:
Hi, im find in you cyclone stats 9% life leech in main hand, but im dont find in you gear, gems or passive three any life leech. From where you get it, pls answer :)

Blood rage http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_Rage
Yo

Want to thanks you for this guide it's fun stable and powerfull i only need a 6L for trust my dps but well it's still good.
I'm sitting on 28k dps and 6.3k life (560 life reg perma blodrage yolospin xD)

Have you heard of the castspeed technic for cyclone? instead of keep cyclone and relayind on attack speed i see a method were you clic just in front off the feet for tiny start and stop cyclone for abused the instant damage dealt at the first cast of cyclone with hight movement speed it's sound good but i havn't see more feedback of it. It's feel better for me but i'd like to have some other opinion ^^

Here my current stuff (lvl 86) need 6L!!! ^^

Last edited by Tagmatar on Jan 23, 2015, 6:30:15 PM
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Yo

Want to thanks you for this guide it's fun stable and powerfull i only need a 6L for trust my dps but well it's still good.
I'm sitting on 28k dps and 6.3k life (560 life reg perma blodrage yolospin xD)

Have you heard of the castspeed technic for cyclone? instead of keep cyclone and relayind on attack speed i see a method were you clic just in front off the feet for tiny start and stop cyclone for abused the instant damage dealt at the first cast of cyclone with hight movement speed it's sound good but i havn't see more feedback of it. It's feel better for me but i'd like to have some other opinion ^^

Here my current stuff (lvl 86) need 6L!!! ^^

That's pretty good.

I have, but i don't feel like theres any difference, besides the desync getting potentially much worse.
Also if you do that on a totem that doesn't take damage (desync or friendly totem) your life will drop like a rock to a bug.
For the Bandits rewards you went with Oak, Kaitryn, Oak, can i ask why you went with the attack speed instead of the %phys damage from oak in cruel. thanks
"
KwaggaSteam wrote:
For the Bandits rewards you went with Oak, Kaitryn, Oak, can i ask why you went with the attack speed instead of the %phys damage from oak in cruel. thanks

On the old tree attack speed was sparse compared to physical damage, it's a little higher now but i haven't tested the exact (probably minor) difference.
Last edited by Eleziel on Feb 5, 2015, 7:28:10 AM
In the notes you make a note about getting Catalyse, but none of the 3 builds you linked grab it. Did you end up deciding it wasn't worth the extra points?

What would you link with cyclone in 4 link? Blood Magic, Melee Physical, and Added Fire or Faster Attacks? Or perhaps something else entirely?

What about in a 5 link?
IGN: Vortexbern
"
Einzbern wrote:
In the notes you make a note about getting Catalyse, but none of the 3 builds you linked grab it. Did you end up deciding it wasn't worth the extra points?

What would you link with cyclone in 4 link? Blood Magic, Melee Physical, and Added Fire or Faster Attacks? Or perhaps something else entirely?

What about in a 5 link?

That's still from before the last tree update, for a 5 link i'd use : Cyclone - faster attacks - melee physical damage - blood magic - increased area of effect
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswUtB3UMXw3NDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4Gj4aVRynHM4hVSb4Jy8pLitQLPswdzWSNug6UjrhPAU8LT0PPfxHfk3jTjJQR1OlVw1YY1nzWf5eE18_YEthIWRSZKNlTWjycql07XaseHp673y4fNmCB4KbhNmE74cph2qQVZHOmjuf36IAplepJ6mUrKqtjbc-u-28n702vqfAGsBmwKbBo8QVxFjE9sauxtjPfti92XzcPd-_4mHkUeoY7DjvDu988B_xrPIv8kX2SPcy-Ov8S_4K_lT-jw==

This is my skill tree, just for a friend to see ( tnx for build, rocks )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info