[2.3.0] Tanky axe cyclone (2H) High dps/AoE - Hardcore / Atziri viable

Did you try weapon elemental damage instead of increased fire damage?
"
bombombi wrote:
Did you try weapon elemental damage instead of increased fire damage?

Excluding elemental damage from gear, WED is 7% less than added fire.

added fire 41% added from physical
WED = hatred+herald of ash 40%+15%, 55*0.6= 33%
What's up with the million 2h cyclone build threads popping up lately?
In my opinion the most damage is coming from Herald of Ash. I saw your build some weeks ago and i liked it really but i did some changes on gem settings:

Atziri Axe with Herald of ash 5L: HoA - inc. burn. - red. mana - ele. prolif - inc. area
Carcass Torso 5L: Cyclone - Blood magic - Faster Attacks - Melee phys dmg - inc. area
Helmet: Red mana - Hatred & Vaal cyclone - Blood Rage
Gloves: cwdt - ic - endu cry - inc. duration
boots 1: 2nd high lvl cwdt with molten shell ..
boots 2: vaal molten Shell - inc. duration - conc. effect - iron will

maybe ill post my gear later but i mainly followed your guide and just did some changes to my playstyle

my current dps is atm at 18k~ and its very easy to clear maps up to 78

Maybe i run it in the 1 month league on hardcore cause its very cheap on budget: no need of 5L really and atziri axe is just a bonus as you said. With 4L HoA and 4L Cyclone you are definitly able to clear higher content.

Some changes to hardcore could be:

- Switch vaal cyclone for vaal grace
- Get more armour nodes
- Get a 2nd higher cwdt with temporal chains or enfeeble ?

edit: current gear

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAPfxYY8bY9kiMz18_7w4UIFBH5FHrCTkOCZaXeYVS2WGtjc9-6hh2rMGj-OsTTCb4F-FOMln-MHfiYWRSfNn3Mg48FHEYkbyfOlIUTfxLAec26GEhGlVko6knhNkB3KmUeHqHar02R36-p2VNwBpZ86yqcqmQVRo47DgnL4Kb73w8BZo7wGaf3_AfogAEs2jyBS1673TthO8nIIoiLPshVV4TYEvApgd13D0Tyf5rrlBlpxLhkc677f5UDc0rUBzOPQ_E9oIH2XxBdGebJJv3TeNqFm_60mae8kE=
Last edited by PathOfDisco on Mar 12, 2015, 4:34:23 PM

Had some gear improvements and a few levels, other than that not a lot has changed, here's an extra life shrine piety https://youtu.be/ZzV1LVKnde4
Last edited by Eleziel on Mar 20, 2015, 2:46:09 PM
Was time i did Atziri again, tried doing it with only 1 flask, a seething divine of staunching (instant/bleed) and it was a cakewalk https://youtu.be/324KS59n-vc
what level began to use cyclone? :P
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"
Ron360 wrote:
what level began to use cyclone? :P
I'm not sure on my main, the char is more than a year old. you can level with cyclone tho, the damage is fine but you wont have a lot of range.
Had the Atziri axe for quite a while made this build out of it, LOVE IT!

Awesome job!

Is uber easy doing it with perma immortal call? Got 2 uber sets to try it with and regulair Atziri is a breeze with this build but not sure about uber.

Any tips for uber?
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
Had the Atziri axe for quite a while made this build out of it, LOVE IT!

Awesome job!

Is uber easy doing it with perma immortal call? Got 2 uber sets to try it with and regulair Atziri is a breeze with this build but not sure about uber.

Any tips for uber?

With perma immortal call and vaal immortal call (bring a few, swap them to fill them all up and only use them on atziri's split phases) it's very easy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info