[2.3.0] Tanky axe cyclone (2H) High dps/AoE - Hardcore / Atziri viable

How do you manage life Regen without any Life on Hit or Life Leech? I tried it without and I am always dangerously close to death.

I went with your tree for Maces and this is my gear, but my DPS on Cyclone is only like 12k?

"
Thorhalli wrote:
How do you manage life Regen without any Life on Hit or Life Leech? I tried it without and I am always dangerously close to death.

I went with your tree for Maces and this is my gear, but my DPS on Cyclone is only like 12k?

That's strange.. I figured your Vitality would be enough. Maybe you just need a little more life items to help you out like mine. Just to give you some ideas. I'm pushing about 16k~. I really need that Atziri Disfavour to boost my DPS.. lol.

"
slowdecay wrote:
"
Thorhalli wrote:

That's strange.. I figured your Vitality would be enough. Maybe you just need a little more life items to help you out like mine. Just to give you some ideas. I'm pushing about 16k~. I really need that Atziri Disfavour to boost my DPS.. lol.

18k DPS? What does COrrupting the Tabula Rasa do? Also why use it, it has no stats?
"
Thorhalli wrote:
"
slowdecay wrote:
"
Thorhalli wrote:

18k DPS? What does COrrupting the Tabula Rasa do? Also why use it, it has no stats?

I swapped a few gems around to make my build have more sense, lol. Anyways, I'm using Tabula right now to maximize my DPS since I don't have any other 6L chest piece available. The OP also mentioned he used a Tabula till 75. It's merely a substitute until you find a nice chest. So you're lucky lol.

Last edited by slowdecay on Dec 31, 2014, 5:10:44 PM
Lv 82 now and my DPS just went from 16k~ to 27k thanks to this bad boy!
I have a bunch of things laying around and this build is essentially WW Barb nostalgia. Although I only have a
to work with at the moment.

"
Thorhalli wrote:
Why not use Blood Magic on the tree instead of Blood Magic gem?

Blood magic keystone means we can't use our auras.
"
Thorhalli wrote:

I'm using Blood Rage for 10% leech, my life regen is enough to sustain when you're not making super tiny cyclones (don't aim at your feet when there's nothing to leech from)

Your dps is a bit low because Marohi has low dps (something around 400, disfavour has up to 600)
"
slowdecay wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that I'm currently lv 80 and the build working great so far! Only thing I'm lacking is a nice chest piece and Disfavour... lol. Other than that, very fun build and enjoying it! Also, would you recommend putting "Added Fire Damage" gem with Cyclone as the 6th gem?

Nice :)

I prefer using added fire instead of conc+inc aoe so i can switch between full DPS and full AOE/clearspeed without rechroming my chest/weapon. The DPS without conc is high enough to fly through 78s at high levels.
I find it hard that you survive well with ~2k armor / evasion yet I take a bit of hurting from Sacrifice of Apex at 80 with ~20k armor and max resistance with my FB. Any insight on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info