[2.3.0] Tanky axe cyclone (2H) High dps/AoE - Hardcore / Atziri viable

"
Allidana wrote:
idk how you farm Atziri with 60-80k dps with Cyclone :P

That's before the tooltip was fixed, it's ~1.8 times as much now.
I will be testing... something new.. when Ascendancy hits. So the new spec won't be here right away. though the exact same spec as a Marauder Berserker will work perfectly.
For early on in the league what would you use in a 4L and then 5L once you get it?
"
Ndragon88 wrote:
For early on in the league what would you use in a 4L and then 5L once you get it?

At the start i'd rush for the blood magic keystone (and the nodes behind it) using Cyclone - melee physical damage - Fortify and faster attacks.

Once you get a 5l continue to use the Blood Magic keystone and socket increased area of effect (can swap with concentrated for bosses if needed)

Once you get a 6l, use the gem, or rather go mana based (requires 0.4% mana leech and 30% unreserved mana)

Given that the current tree is already next to the duelist mana leech nodes, that's not an issue.

The next spec will most likely be mana based, though i have to do some testing first.
"
Eleziel wrote:
"
Ndragon88 wrote:

At the start i'd rush for the blood magic keystone (and the nodes behind it) using Cyclone - melee physical damage - Fortify and faster attacks.

Once you get a 5l continue to use the Blood Magic keystone and socket increased area of effect (can swap with concentrated for bosses if needed)

Once you get a 6l, use the gem, or rather go mana based (requires 0.4% mana leech and 30% unreserved mana)

Given that the current tree is already next to the duelist mana leech nodes, that's not an issue.

The next spec will most likely be mana based, though i have to do some testing first.

It would cost 7 points to get to vitality void which would give you 0.8% mana leech. I have this on my Ground Slam Marauder which uses cyclone as single target, no issues with mana.

My only issue would be that in your build it needs 7 extra points to get to it, and it would be scary to sacrifice any of the other defensive notes for that. But keep us updated, if it works out I will try it.

But regarding the blood magic keystone. Does that mean I will not be running aura's until i get a 6L?
"
Ndragon88 wrote:
"
Eleziel wrote:
"
Ndragon88 wrote:

It would cost 7 points to get to vitality void which would give you 0.8% mana leech. I have this on my Ground Slam Marauder which uses cyclone as single target, no issues with mana.

My only issue would be that in your build it needs 7 extra points to get to it, and it would be scary to sacrifice any of the other defensive notes for that. But keep us updated, if it works out I will try it.

But regarding the blood magic keystone. Does that mean I will not be running aura's until i get a 6L?

You don't need the duelist leech, a mastercraft on gloves is enough.

But yeah i haven't made the full spec for ascendancy yet.

Yeah, i'd keep using blood magic keystone till either a 6l or a 5l mace with the blood magic master mod.
Hello,

How do you manage to hit 7K physical damage with concentrated effect

the disfavor damage jump almost double to my setup.

I wish to change my pillar of caged god to the disfavor but did not dare to just jump right in and purchase one.

please advise me =(
bookmarked
Didn't really get to updating the thread for the current version.

holy shit. the upcoming slayer change is absolutely ridiculous. better start leveling duelists guys!
Updated the build for 2.3, I'm not explaining as much in this version as previously but if you're looking for an in depth noob friendly guide, try Lighty's guide, it's very extensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info