[2.3.0] Tanky axe cyclone (2H) High dps/AoE - Hardcore / Atziri viable

Is it okay if I replace the disfavour with a kaom's primacy??
Yes. Although you can get a better axe than Kaom's for a few exalts and get the same results as with a disfavour.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
Is it okay if I replace the disfavour with a kaom's primacy??

You can, it's a good alternative if you don't have much to spend or just want to try it out, but like Etherfire said

"
Etherfire wrote:
Yes. Although you can get a better axe than Kaom's for a few exalts and get the same results as with a disfavour.

It's indeed not hard to find a rare with a bit more pdps for a small price.
Is this build HC viable?

Thanks
"
ghuton wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

Thanks

Definitely, just don't try to facetank dangerous things.

Once your tooltip surpasses about 15k dps devourers aren't dangerous anymore.
"
"
ghuton wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

Thanks

Definitely, just don't try to facetank dangerous things.

Once your tooltip surpasses about 15k dps devourers aren't dangerous anymore.

Nice. Thanks dude, ill try it, looks really cool.
any update please? like the 6th link on the axe and your preferred chest for it? you got like 3 chests (kaoms, daresso's and carcass)
"
any update please? like the 6th link on the axe and your preferred chest for it? you got like 3 chests (kaoms, daresso's and carcass)

Sure thing

With the change to Enduring Cry (not working with cast when damage taken) in 2.0 i switched to Daresso's Defiance, quite a long time ago actually. it's a great chest, endurance charges are up far more often and so is onslaught. the leech on the item is also nice.

For my sixth link,

Is what i run most of the time while mapping solo, nets me 20k tooltip with frenzy charges (40k as it hits twice per spin) which is more than enough.

Enhance for more area of effect and item rarity/quanity for the phat loot ofcourse, without having to rechrome it.

The pure DPS setup,
Cyclone
Melee Physical Damage
Faster attacks
Blood Magic
Concentrated effect
Added fire

That's what i use for things like atziri (kind of overkill) and nets me 60k (120k) with frenzy charges and needless to say annihilates the vaals, trio and atziri herself.
I actually don't feel the need to selfcast immortal call for the trio, just don't run into the rain (and keep cycloning unless you have unwavering stance) and it's pretty much risk free.

It would be nice to use a carcass jack for the aoe, but i can't justify using it anymore due to the change to enduring cry.

With my current gear i also have a bit more health, 5921. i went and added some more magic find as well 60% item quantity and 205% rarity while facerolling as hard as ever

Last edited by Eleziel on Jun 20, 2015, 7:25:16 PM
How you have achieved 9% main hand life leech from physical attacks?
"
clon_ru wrote:
How you have achieved 9% main hand life leech from physical attacks?

20/20 Blood Rage alone gives 10% life leech, i also gain 3% from my body armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info