Explosive Arrow Witch for HC leagues. 8900+ HP Pool, AA, Instant Healing, Burn the whole screen

"
Diggory wrote:
What are your thoughts on the nerfs to CoD and AA in the new patch notes?

Pretty brutal! Reflect might be a major problem again.

Yes VP is mandatory in HC.

Fwiw im not running EA in 1.3. Been there done that, it should be strong and easy again.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 12, 2014, 6:45:44 AM
Your tree is broken
"
dabosh wrote:
Your tree is broken

1.3 sample tree posted on prior page.
@BeerPact
skill set 1 : EXPLOSIVE arrow with conc effect ele proliferation
skill set 2: EXPLOSIVE arrow with gmp blind

if i shoot 1 arrow from skill set 1 and shoot 5 arrows from skill set 2

then will the damage takes place from skill set 1 but timing will reset

or

will the skill set 2's 2nd arrow takes as the initial hit and the skill set 1's arrow disappear and and the timing will also replace?

i am following ur old tree.i think ignite from all passive is important.because i ignite mobs only in 1 out of three attacks.since u have quality on ur exp arrow it might ignite always and u can drop ignite from the passives.i am one shotting mostly in lvl66 maps but in lvl 70s map in party i cant even fking kill a white monster.it seems that 5l with conc effect plus and dual curse is must for this build (may be even quality is imp).after seeing ur crematorium video i was like wtf and i thought this will be my new league build.but right now i am not feeling the wow factor.may be in future if i get 5l cloak and after 1 lvl i will be dual cursing, i think i can kill some mobs in party i think

curse immune monsters r ur worst enemies .omg it takes forever to kill them and i just skip those monster right now am lvl 79
"
gokulnath wrote:
skill set 1 : EXPLOSIVE arrow with conc effect ele proliferation
skill set 2: EXPLOSIVE arrow with gmp blind

if i shoot 1 arrow from skill set 1 and shoot 5 arrows from skill set 2

then will the damage takes place from skill set 1 but timing will reset

or

will the skill set 2's 2nd arrow takes as the initial hit and the skill set 1's arrow disappear and and the timing will also replace?

The former.
@BeerPact
"
gokulnath wrote:

i am following ur old tree.i think ignite from all passive is important.because i ignite mobs only in 1 out of three attacks.since u have quality on ur exp arrow it might ignite always and u can drop ignite from the passives.i am one shotting mostly in lvl66 maps but in lvl 70s map in party i cant even fking kill a white monster.it seems that 5l with conc effect plus and dual curse is must for this build (may be even quality is imp).after seeing ur crematorium video i was like wtf and i thought this will be my new league build.but right now i am not feeling the wow factor.may be in future if i get 5l cloak and after 1 lvl i will be dual cursing, i think i can kill some mobs in party i think

curse immune monsters r ur worst enemies .omg it takes forever to kill them and i just skip those monster right now am lvl 79

What is your tree right now?

Where is your secondary link setup?
@BeerPact

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcHHgdjCPQOSBGWEmkWbxccGGUYaho4GmwhsCSqJpUo-iqNLR8ulDT3Ntg26TpYPV9Bh0WdSRtJUUyzUlNTUlVLVcZXK1gHWfNd8l8qYeJmnmpDbRlxeXGFcql0VXgvfNl85X_Ggh6Cx4PbjDaPRpBVlSCVLpeFl5WX9JitmuCboZ1jna6io6SxpwismKyqsUK3PriTvOq9gsAawFTB88u92L3a3dsL34rjauWO6QLr7uxV8NXxbPMR9zL31_no-tL-Cv6z

i dont know what to do here after?. should i dip into templar or witch or shadow ele nodes.after lvl 85 i will dip into vaal pact then atzri.then goodbye to this beautiful build.
now with dual curse i feel the ignite is stronger.

"
gokulnath wrote:

i dont know what to do here after?. should i dip into templar or witch or shadow ele nodes.after lvl 85 i will dip into vaal pact then atzri.then goodbye to this beautiful build.
now with dual curse i feel the ignite is stronger.

I see you now have the dual curse going w/ ROA. This is probably best, for 4 Link. Since you're torment you have the luxury of not using LGOH.

Drop the chance to ignite on your secondary EA (it's useless) and probably drop the blind also. Use Faster Attacks and LMP. The LMP is to make it easier to keep stacking on the same monster (as you shoot into a pack for instance), I feel this is probably where you're losing a lot of damage (missing the monster you put the primary arrow into with the secondaries and often getting single stack burns.) Again, blind is not so important in Torment.

The next thing you can do is start corrupting Hyrri's for that +1 arrow implicit. This is a huge upgrade in "radius" and clear speed.

Following this, get your gems to level 20 (yeah it's a grind) because flipping them to 20% quality is a MASSIVE upgrade. If you have the currency, buy some high quality gems and start leveling them on your wep swaps. Quality on EA and your curses are extremely important.

Finally try to get a 5 link going for conc effect, that More multiplier is ... MORE.

I don't think it's reasonable to expect to carry 6 player games w/o the above pieces in place, but I do think you have a good start and you will be surprised with how the build continues to grow in power as you get those gems sorted out and especially once you hit a 5 link (conc effect.)

Couple other thoughts: Remember that ignites are strong when you blow up the weakest monster in a pack... try to get good at targeting the one with the least resistances, the burn will be bigger. Also are you spamming ROA after the burn starts? You need to EE after the explosion of EA. Lastly, check your life:mana ratio. With the new COD it should be 7:3, not 6:4 as was previously the case. You may have too much mana and might be able to save some points to spend on MORE DAMAGE. BTW you're 1 point away from some huge attack speed and Dex with Coordination. I'd also recommend you pick up Celestial Judgement (via the fire nodes) and INNER FORCE because it will make your regen and AA substantially better.

BTW this build is *not* well suited to Atziri... I'm not sure if that was your intention, but fair warning: Inability to ignite is a real problem.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 22, 2014, 2:27:35 PM

bought 20 quality exp arrow currently leveling in off hand.i am now back to low currency.exp arrow build has killed atzri by sando.why do u think coordination is good since quill rain is very fast without passive points and i am at 160 dex now.i am currently going for celestial node.

now my hp is 3.6 and mana pool is 2.2k and mana regen is 225 .if i remove 2 mana regen nodes will i be able to sustain AA ?.i played against spider forest double boss i was able to take dmg of both hillock's leap slam .first slam made me to drop to 500 life(popped my flasks to full life) with 700 mana something and simultaneously i took other hillock's leap slam and now my mana went to 0 and my life went to 200 something. i was like kissing my cod chest .the huge mana pool saved my ass there even when i fought double piety boss(its just that i was able to take 2 consecutive heavy hits without dying.if i hadn't more mana pool i would ripped for sure).but u r the expert since u have played in beyond and u even showcased the power of life and man pool combination.if u say remove, i will remove it.

thanks u for taking ur time to help me and explain in a beautiful manner

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcHHgj0DkgRlhJpFm8XHBhlGGoaOBpsIbAkqiaVKPoqjS0fLpQ09zbYNuk6WD1fQYdFnUkbSVFMs1JTU1JVS1XGVytYB1nzXfJfKmHiY_1mnmpDbRlxeXGFcql0VXgveuZ82Xzlf8aCHoLHg9uMNo9GkFWVIJUul4WXlZf0mK2a4JuhnWOdrqKjpLGnCKyYrKqxQrc-uJO86r2CwBrAVMHz2L3bC9-K42rljukC6-7sVfDV8WzzEfcy99f56PrS_gr-s0bXDH0Qf8aeNZK18qluKjgWv-UZ

is this the passive tree u wanted me to make?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info