Explosive Arrow Witch for HC leagues. 8900+ HP Pool, AA, Instant Healing, Burn the whole screen

That looks pretty good -- I think you will notice a huge improvement once you get those gems up in quality.

My suggestion is you brainstorm and tweak your tree on your own accord, it will be more satisfying that way. The tree you pasted looks solid.

You can calculate how much mana regen you need for AA, multiply the mana drain while running figure by 1.26 to take into account Inner Force and Devotion.

Unreserved mana vs life should be at least 3:7 now with the new (weaker) COD. Of course you still need enough mana/regen to sustain AA. It's nice to have a bit more on top of that to easily run your EA arrow firing while sticking and moving, also, this may put you over 3:7 ratio and that's OK. Keep in mind as you get better ES on gear, your mana will start to skyrocket.

You're missing ES on boots and helm, and it's not TOO hard to pick up a 300+ ES helm w/ life later on which will make a huge difference. Don't worry too much about %ES on amulet/rings, it's not that valuable. %Mana is huge, and +flat ES is huge.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 24, 2014, 2:36:51 PM
Is that a good build to start with if I can't afford CoD (in Bloodlines league it costs ~4ex)?
Thanks for sticking around the thread even though you're not playing the build anymore. Thoughts on running Purity of Fire for the extra max res? I guess you've thought about it and it must not be worth losing the EHP.
"
hewbiebrown wrote:
Thanks for sticking around the thread even though you're not playing the build anymore. Thoughts on running Purity of Fire for the extra max res? I guess you've thought about it and it must not be worth losing the EHP.

It may be worth it now that you only have to hit 3:7 mana:life.

In other words, you can have a larger reservation and still maintain the right mana:life ratio for the current version of COD.

However, picking up no aura nodes makes auras fairly expensive and not so effective.... so maybe better to minimize mana and spend points elsewhere.

I will say I had no problems with reflect (I did NOT do reflect MAPS) using LL, VP, and 76% fire res in Beyond.
@BeerPact
"
Snakorek wrote:
Is that a good build to start with if I can't afford CoD (in Bloodlines league it costs ~4ex)?

COD is not mandatory, its just a nice "EHP" buffer.

EA is a very forgiving build to start with trash gear. The necessary bits are very cheap. At least in Beyond I found it so very easy to level, similar to flameblast. End game I feel the clear speed is much better than FB due to curse flexibility and coverage.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 25, 2014, 12:54:55 AM
"
Snakorek wrote:

if u cant afford cod .just buy cloak of flame and it really helped me leveling all the way till 70s.its too powerful for this build and many ppl underestimate this chest,1 guy from beyond used this chest with 2 mokou ring and reached till 87..wow 4x in bloodlines that fking costly man

muir can u explain why coordination passive tree is good? if we r using quill rain
"
gokulnath wrote:

if u cant afford cod .just buy cloak of flame and it really helped me leveling all the way till 70s.its too powerful for this build and many ppl underestimate this chest,1 guy from beyond used this chest with 2 mokou ring and reached till 87..wow 4x in bloodlines that fking costly man

muir can u explain why coordination passive tree is good? if we r using quill rain

Cloak of Flame is a good idea.

Attack speed is extremely effective w/ quill rain because of the high base attack speed. It's a nice node if you need the dex, also.

If you don't need the dex, I still think its pretty amazing for the attack speed. 10% = another 0.3 aps.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 25, 2014, 5:19:10 PM
ty fr the reply.dude u have to change ur title to 1.3 and update passive tree in main page so that bada bing can add this build to current 1.3 list. this build really deserves a place in the list.still using 4l and wrecking 70s maps.when we r not using conc effect we dont need to stack more than 2 times to proliferate because the base aoe is good with passives points alone
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Dec 31, 2014, 1:41:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info