Explosive Arrow Witch for HC leagues. 8900+ HP Pool, AA, Instant Healing, Burn the whole screen

@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 31, 2015, 12:31:21 AM
Added some videos and crap. Updated DPS in subject.
@BeerPact
Very fun destroying build thank you... level 65 on my witch and everything dies fast
If you don't have a 6L take out fire pen or conc effect?
IGN: Brain
"
Brian2one0 wrote:
If you don't have a 6L take out fire pen or conc effect?

Take out either/both of Inc AOE and Conc effect (this build is more than viable w/ 4 links, 6L is just gravy.)

Fire pen is too important to get that big explosion. For a fire capped monster, it will more than double your damage. Conc is huge but even 69% MORE damage is not as much as pen. Conc also does reduce the range of prolif, and does nothing for the burning damage (other than making the initial explosion bigger, but as noted, Fire pen is just better at doing that.)
@BeerPact
Updated with tons of new information and build stages.
@BeerPact
Just wanted to post to say thanks for the build!

Having a load of fun at the moment. Sitting at level 75 in HC. Lucked out yesterday and got my first Cloak of Defiance which has helped immensely, though only with 4L so the DPS isn't any where what it could be with Dual curses.
does level/quality of your secondary EA setup matter at all? Or can you use like a level 1 ea with no quality since everything is based off your primary EA?
"
Duckz wrote:
does level/quality of your secondary EA setup matter at all? Or can you use like a level 1 ea with no quality since everything is based off your primary EA?

Right, doesnt matter. Level up a spare one there to corrupt when 20/20.
@BeerPact
How exactly do you survive reflect with 75% fire res?

You deal enough damage to kill yourself with just one explosion, with VP or without

I played EA build around a year ago but dropped it at lvl 85 or so because hitting a reflect pack was 100% rip erasing all progress.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Oct 29, 2014, 5:45:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info