[Beyond] K19's CI Crit Ice Spear - Perma Freeze Bosses (10k+ ES)

new shield upgrade, 150 base es more and int roll, gave me 1000 more es
IGN - Kinespear
uploading a full 78 courtyard clear.
IGN - Kinespear
IGN - Kinespear
Last edited by k19 on Oct 13, 2014, 5:48:43 PM
updated tree, will now try with flask effect nodes instead of mana nodes. Will test to see if mana sustains well.

Increased effect will help vs reflect ( 3% max cold res increase from sapphire and another ~1000 base armour from a granite, along with more block from rumi's)
IGN - Kinespear
Super excited for herald of thunder! hopefully I can incorporate this into the build asap. SHOCKING AND FREEZING PROLIF WOOOOOOO
IGN - Kinespear
That would be pretty amazing! I don't see how we can reserve any more mana and still cast though :(.
IGN: Dmillz
Hello K19,

Thank you for your build. I am enjoying it in Beyond, currecntly level 47, plan to CI at about 60 when I can use a 500+ es armor and sheild.

I want to ask you about your choice of glove. Is the unique that you are using now better than rares?

What do you think of facebreak which has a 60% crit multi and is much cheaper and can be bought for corruption.

Thanks for help~~
"
Dmillz wrote:
That would be pretty amazing! I don't see how we can reserve any more mana and still cast though :(.

We can find a way, might require specing back into some mana nodes and switching gear up a bit though
IGN - Kinespear
"
CNwhitenight wrote:
Hello K19,

Thank you for your build. I am enjoying it in Beyond, currecntly level 47, plan to CI at about 60 when I can use a 500+ es armor and sheild.

I want to ask you about your choice of glove. Is the unique that you are using now better than rares?

What do you think of facebreak which has a 60% crit multi and is much cheaper and can be bought for corruption.

Thanks for help~~

regarding Facebreakers, its a very good point that I hadn't really though about.

Personally I really like Maligaro's because they give a dex bonus which saves a node on the tree, and the crit chance is really nice - if you don't use them you will need more crit chance on the tree/gear.

It would probably come down to if you had a really good implicit mod from facebreakers corruption. Its definately cheaper though and ill add it as an option into the guide
IGN - Kinespear
I'm almost done my version of your build, going a bit different though (still CI), less ES but more block/spell block and evasion, when the build is complete I will post my gear and tree (considering the build done at 80, in 69 now).

I use dream fragments and eye though, I play pretty recklessly though, it's fun to run into a pack and start blasting away :)

Also the freeze is great, most bosses are a joke with ice spear, for example in Museum I can kill every boss offscreen almost immediately after entering the boss chamber

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info