[Beyond] K19's CI Crit Ice Spear - Perma Freeze Bosses (10k+ ES)

mb ull be interested on buying
"
gmBL wrote:

mb ull be interested on buying

thats pretty sick, I'm currently running an amulet with more str and dex.

But I'm definately interested!
IGN - Kinespear
So I finally almost completed my full yolo build variation, the only thing left is 700+ ES 6-link chest. This variation has one big problem: ele reflect kills you easily. Every map boss and Atziri (except that goddamned unique Strand) isn't a problem.
Gear:

Tree (very similar, but takes more ES because no shield):

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8C_gVCB2MNfA5ID8QQWBEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxdUGyUc3B1PH8cigSepKlMrCit4LJwspiy_LR80CjW5N2Y3gzt8QZZCw0ZxRwZJUUuuTC1Ms1AwU9RWSlZjV8lca13yXypfamKVY0NknW0Zb55wUnC7cNV0VXcHfll_xoMJhEiGrocTidOLeow2jYKOPI_6kNaTJ5UgnKSeoZ8BoqOm66crrJius6-bsnC0DLb3uMq5k8HFwfPDCcNty73Q9dHk2VvbXtvn34Tfit-w4vfmgekC6rrr9ewY8NXyHfLh99c=

Atziri is doable without batteries though, grab a decent wand and 300+ ES shield.
Last edited by SrrL on Oct 20, 2014, 6:04:22 AM
"
SrrL wrote:
So I finally almost completed my full yolo build variation, the only thing left is 700+ ES 6-link chest. This variation has one big problem: ele reflect kills you easily. Every map boss and Atziri (except that goddamned unique Strand) isn't a problem.
Gear:

Tree (very similar, but takes more ES because no shield):

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8C_gVCB2MNfA5ID8QQWBEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxdUGyUc3B1PH8cigSepKlMrCit4LJwspiy_LR80CjW5N2Y3gzt8QZZCw0ZxRwZJUUuuTC1Ms1AwU9RWSlZjV8lca13yXypfamKVY0NknW0Zb55wUnC7cNV0VXcHfll_xoMJhEiGrocTidOLeow2jYKOPI_6kNaTJ5UgnKSeoZ8BoqOm66crrJius6-bsnC0DLb3uMq5k8HFwfPDCcNty73Q9dHk2VvbXtvn34Tfit-w4vfmgekC6rrr9ewY8NXyHfLh99c=

Atziri is doable without batteries though, grab a decent wand and 300+ ES shield.

Looks like you need a pair of atziri's acuity :P and then some more leech.

Reflect is also becoming a bit of a problem for me - it hasn't been too bad, but my damage is getting to the point where it has started hurting a bit, but isn't scary (doesn't hurt too much with a sapphire up)

one thing you can do is run a Rumi's flask, I've also considered using a Rathpith (either weapon swap or all the time), so then running a rumi + flask nodes and a rathpith should give you 60% + spell block - maybe grab the 8% spell block node in the witch tree as well?

nice gear though!!!
IGN - Kinespear
Under sapphire flask or vaal discipline reflect isn't much of a threat but if you didn't see ele reflect mob on -max map and shoot there - ded in 3-4 casts.
K19! Grats on Build of the Week! :D
IGN: CorpsejackMenace
Goddammit now this is gonna be super popular!

Congrats man!
IGN: Dmillz
I've never done CI before but have been told you will get frozen and stunned a lot how is it dealt with with in your build? or is freezing everything before the reach you the reason why getting stun locked or frozen it isn't an issue?
Last edited by Melkrow on Oct 20, 2014, 6:10:00 PM
"
insane99 wrote:
I've never done CI before but have been told you will get frozen and stunned a lot how is it dealt with with in your build? or is freezing everything before the reach you the reason why getting stun locked or frozen it isn't an issue?

Read the FAQ in the OP. It explains all of this.
IGN: Dmillz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info