[Beyond] K19's CI Crit Ice Spear - Perma Freeze Bosses (10k+ ES)

i figured out i have only 250 % crit multiplier, can't really tell how you get 650 %
my DPS is 6k only right now
tooltip dps doesnt matter, the autor probably took his screen with 3-4-5 power charge one which increase the tooltip but it doesnt matter,

with a 10% base crit wand u have 100% on ice spear with only 40% crit chance

but 4 still seems a bit low, maybe your wand havent enough local crit chance (u need at least 10) with
"
reskone wrote:
tooltip dps doesnt matter, the autor probably took his screen with 3-4-5 power charge one which increase the tooltip but it doesnt matter,

with a 10% base crit wand u have 100% on ice spear with only 40% crit chance

but 4 still seems a bit low, maybe your wand havent enough local crit chance (u need at least 10) with

the local crit on a wand doesnt matter at all!!!
Ice spear has 7% base crit chance. The only thing on a wand is +xx% spell critical strike chance, but crit damage will be much better than crit chanc on a wand.
Important is that you have crit multiplier on your amulet, wand and gloves

You need to stack as much crit multiplier as possible. Ice spear got nerfed a lot by the 1.3 crit/witch nerfs (especially the crit dmg support gem)

heralds also boost your dps a lot.

but in general even before 1.3 ice spear had prety nad clearspeed and now it is even worse.
But this build is all about freezing bosses.
It is a party support char like an aura bot and not a dps guy who solo maps with high speed or pulls whole groups...
Last edited by azraelb on Feb 13, 2015, 8:54:43 PM
Ty for clearing this, now i have 7k dps and 7,5k ES without crit multi in amu, glov, wand. Guess i will change this equ next, this will increase dps significantly. Also im thinking about respecing some passives just to try some more crit multiplier.
can you update the passive skill tree?
Last edited by salixy on Jul 11, 2015, 9:13:07 PM
Uhm hi would you mind updating the Skilltree?
Hellooo ! This seems like a nice build for starters like me,
Anyone can update this build tree please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info