[Beyond] K19's CI Crit Ice Spear - Perma Freeze Bosses (10k+ ES)

How scary is reflect with this build? (Can I kill myself from off screen mobs and gg there goes my character?

---assuming that it is a problem

What would it take for me to not give 2 or even 3 fucks about reflect? Would 90-94% cold resist work or do I need 100%?

--- double reflect?

---not much is said about reflect, would like it know more about it / if a video could be put up showing what happens that would be sweet as well!
Last edited by Adam320 on Dec 10, 2014, 4:41:48 PM
Yes, you can die to reflect with this build. A mitigation to reflect is to have a high amount of ES, take the Ghost Reaver node, and stack life leech on items if possible. That is what the OP recommends in his initial post.

If you are playing softcore league, I wouldn't really worry too much about reflect tbh. Its not fun dying there, but its less severe as hardcore obviously.

gl.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
What is the best way to get Berek's Grip in a league where it doesn't drop?

Thanks,
I have been running the build in torment, and it is greate. Using the dps tree, I posted above. With the crit multi gem nerv, I stopped running it. Using facebreaker instead of maligaros to compensate. Facebreaker is AMAZING, probably the best gloves and costs only 1c.
5l is cold penetratio (this is soooooo good)- echo - powercharge on crit - gmp (lmp for hard bosses)

gear

Why mf is amazing
Last edited by Tyhmyys on Dec 17, 2014, 11:44:39 AM
Link the passive skill tree pls. Ty.
My current tree: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCycBUJBltD1rrNMs1Aw214RD0wtF1QigZ6hVkqOPK-bEFjDbVxrhEj316yY34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrf8bBxSy_hq4V11ZjEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_W5k8MJ8h3Q0A5IY0Nd8nDVidNwUhEvKwq290LDjDYC_t-EflmPRpuhjmQdFLb696axQvMRcYXAGmae-tK3MYx2njyfAXRVXyoi9GwLDY0c3Nq5RtfsOIKbaPJ8S7aG7SCWdB_HK3g=

Currently getting ghost reaver. Getting a lot of str/dex from tree, better gear will free up some points. Thinking about getting sniper, or just more es. Will be testing different setups.
Have fun and good loot :)
I'm currently playing the build in Bloodlines and am struggling at the moment. The struggle is due to transitions from life/hybride nodes to CI and then into crit nodes. I'm sure it will purr once I get the right nodes and gear, but it will be one of those builds where patience is a virtue.

Mana. I've never chugged so many mana pots on a build ever. I'm hoping that I'll be able to chance Berek's Grip via a Zana mod.

Can you re-link your tree please?
My build is for SOFTCORE. The transition is hard, yes. I have no idea for hardcore, since I don't play it. Was hoping op would come back to this thread at some point, guess he won't though. Sorry if I confused you with my softcore build.
My attempt at a hardcore tree
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCycBUJBltD1rrNMs1Aw214RD0wtF1QigZ6hVkqOPK-bEFjDbVxrhEj316yY34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrf8bBxSy_hq4V11ZjEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_W5k8MJ8h3Q0A5IY0Nd8nDVidNwUhEvKwq290LDjDYC_t-EflmPRpuhjmQdFLb696axQvMRcYXAGmae-tK3MYx2njyfAXRVXyoi9GwLDY0c3Nq5RtfsOIKbaPJ8S7aG7SCWdB_HK3hT1I2C0eSLegFv4veTJ7QM6roNfDQKN2YsppDWSbHXz_k374g=

"
Tyhmyys wrote:
My build is for SOFTCORE. The transition is hard, yes. I have no idea for hardcore, since I don't play it. Was hoping op would come back to this thread at some point, guess he won't though. Sorry if I confused you with my softcore build.
My attempt at a hardcore tree
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAVa5Eq4-mghDfsCycBUJBltD1rrNMs1Aw214RD0wtF1QigZ6hVkqOPK-bEFjDbVxrhEj316yY34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrf8bBxSy_hq4V11ZjEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_W5k8MJ8h3Q0A5IY0Nd8nDVidNwUhEvKwq290LDjDYC_t-EflmPRpuhjmQdFLb696axQvMRcYXAGmae-tK3MYx2njyfAXRVXyoi9GwLDY0c3Nq5RtfsOIKbaPJ8S7aG7SCWdB_HK3hT1I2C0eSLegFv4veTJ7QM6roNfDQKN2YsppDWSbHXz_k374g=

Just curious, what is your DPS currently? I'm going to post my current gear and tree as well. The thing is, my DPS isn't really anything to write home about...

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIHHg2NDkgOXA_EEFgRDxEvEVARlhXXFy8XVBslHNwdFCL0KwosnCy_Nbk7fEGWRKtFfkbXSVFJsUuuTC1Ms1AwU9RVrlXWVmNca13yXypk52aeavpsC20ZcFJw1XGFdFV-WX_GgKSCEIRIhq6J04x2jYKOZI9Gj6aTJ5Uum6GfAaKjpyusmK6zr5uxQrb3tzG4ysAawcXDbdD10eTXz9lb2rnbXt-K37DpAu-I8NXzEffX-Tf60g==
The biggest gripe and difficulty I have with the build right now is mana sustain. I've never drank so much mana potion ever on a character. It scares me a little to think what this will be link at the 5/6l level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info