Misa's Currency/Trade Guide - (~^_^)~quite a bit is done! D:- ~(^_^~)

"
Opinionated wrote:
Stop bumping the thread with your trades. If you want to help people then finish your guide. If you want to brag about being a flipper then change your thread title.

Srry :( Been a little busy and stressed out. Anyone have tips to make a giant guide look clean? And how to split the sections?
"
Opinionated wrote:
Stop bumping the thread with your trades. If you want to help people then finish your guide. If you want to brag about being a flipper then change your thread title.

Sorry about that, i cleared out most of my success related stories and added quite a few sections. Thanks for getting me back on track. Also Regal, Map section done! will be adding more about CRAFTING HARBINGERS AND AMBUSHERS + OTHERS STUFF soon :D
I think i made over 50exalts from crafting now :)
not sure if i should bump this or not :P Welp bump
All quiet :P
"
RinNatsume wrote:
When you take a rare coral ring(w/ itemlv 60-74) and sell it along with 7 iron rings to the vendor, you will notice you get a .... RARE UNID AMULET! GODBLESS

Hey bro,

Can you check the following items. It looks like it is matching to your description but there is no unid amulet in return. What am I doing wrong?

If I am not wrong then u owe me an alchemy orb.

I think that sometimes recipes bug.
I had a case where I couldn't change 5 rare sorc boots for an unidentified one.

Try to switch around with other iron rings, worked for my boots.

This recipe works and is really helpful. I'm using it regularly as it seems that rare amulets are more twice more scarce than rings.
"
ilenoc wrote:
"
RinNatsume wrote:
When you take a rare coral ring(w/ itemlv 60-74) and sell it along with 7 iron rings to the vendor, you will notice you get a .... RARE UNID AMULET! GODBLESS

Hey bro,

Can you check the following items. It looks like it is matching to your description but there is no unid amulet in return. What am I doing wrong?

I guess that's because of the 2 rare iron rings; it doesn't know which ring to deliver. Try replacing these.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
ilenoc wrote:
"
RinNatsume wrote:

Hey bro,

Yeah i think i need to update it, it seems rare and unique rings do not work with the recipe, i guess it's also because the 5 ring recipe is colliding somehow :P
Could help to determine what happens if we would know WHAT you get in return instead of the expected amulet...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
currently getting all sorts of things, alc and alt shards mainly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info