Misa's Currency/Trade Guide - (~^_^)~quite a bit is done! D:- ~(^_^~)

yea that's one way of doing it, but i personally indentify everything, i would never sell a ring blindly lol
result: i have a FULL stash tab of rare rings/amulet that are pretty much perfect for their specific use. i will never have to buy jewelry again. same goes for chest pieces, boots or whatever else

selling everything would make A LOT of money, but why would i ever want to do it? i don't need to buy anything

you should put a disclaimer where you warn people about all the stuff they could lose this way, because it's false that rares you find are all trash.

i dislike the idea "i sell the stuff to do the recipe so i can slowly accumulate enough money to buy stuff again"

Nice guide.

What about using chance orbs on white amulets and rings? I get a heap of rares like this for chaos recipe. Chaos count standing at almost 1k now, and that's despite using heaps on maps. And once in a while I get an awesome rare ring/ammy, or chance a unique (very very rarely, but got an andvarius and a dream fragments like this). Also have over 100 regals.
OH man i been gone for a while now. bump :P
bump to keep on the front page :P
oh man it's been a while, gotta wait for the next 3month league to start no life again hahaha
A full year...i wonder if stuff is still relevant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info