Misa's Currency/Trade Guide - (~^_^)~quite a bit is done! D:- ~(^_^~)

Recently Tried mass Alcing itemlv77 Jewelry and crafting harbinger, didn't work so well on both cases :P
Hey guys, just a quick update: Recently invested into two drillneck, one +14/99(1 off perfect) astramentis, one mortal set, 1 perfect roll 6s5l chin sol, and a few smaller things.

Total Exalt from merchandise + pure count : 30(from item) + 13 (+3 fire staff) + 11 exalt (Mix of 300 chaos and 6 exalt) = 54 Exalts! ^_^ Started this guide at 13ex :D
This is great, seriously, keep up the awesome work. Not only is it very informative, it is also a really fun and interesting read. Just reading it gets me excited to play haha. I look forward to the upcoming additions!
Alrighty Current items:
100 ex+ worth of stuff now!

+3 fire staff
Void battery
Kaom's heart
Soul taker
Atziri disfavour(nearly max roll)
astramentis ( 1 off max roll)
23 exalts
500 chaos
K added proof recently :D Mjolner and stuff acquired!
i'm so lazy :F Wanna add map but been busy with midterms :P
It's currently under construction. You wrote current.
Example: Stay away from high voltage currents.
haven't found rare ring, so my chaos recipe is not effective :(
I've done a lot of vendor recipe play. Here's what I came up with.

Save 60-74 rare 1 for each slot using 2h melee weapon, save up %quality items get as high as you can. I run 2 concurrent sets waiting for vendor and a 3rd partial set. The first set is all the highest %quality drop 60-74 rares I can find, the second set is all nonquality 60-74 rares for burning excess rings/ammys in case I don't find a lot of scraps/stones to fully 20% the main set. The 3rd set I save at most 1 extra of each %quality rare in case I get a good boon in amulets/rings and scrap/stone, I can sell off a 3C set and be ahead on the next. Once you have 2 rings and amulet and enough scrap/stone to fully 20% you're ready to do a 3C vendor. If you get 2 rings and amulet and you're low on scraps/stones just do a 2C and wait on 3C sell for next set of rings/amulets you find. It's easy to get in a nice flow.

Other simple recipes I do:

6S without 6L: 7 jews
RGB linked any configuration: 1 chrome
ID'd rares and common uniques: alt/alch frags
wisdom>portal>trans>aug>alt uplevel chain
40% total quality skill gems: GCP
40% total quality flasks: GBB (mostly worthless, just for fun)
66-72 maps, 3 of same type: 1 map of higher level

If you strip your maps of all these things (minus the superior flasks) you can find about .5ex every single map, and with good iiq upwards of 1ex in just raw currency. It's not huge compared to serious farming builds but this can be done for stable and valuable gains without highly optimized builds. You can play your way with your shit build that you love and still make heaps of cash. I first started playing like this when I really wanted 60 regrets to reset all my bandit skills to skill points, and I was shocked how fast I was able to just make the 5ex I needed appear out of trash piles by looking up vendor recipes on the wiki and then wheeling and dealing the currency in trade chat. I don't pay as much attention to it like this as I used to since I'm more happy with my build now, but using these methods got me over some pretty serious humps where money was needed to progress or change something.
Stop bumping the thread with your trades. If you want to help people then finish your guide. If you want to brag about being a flipper then change your thread title.
<3 Free Tibet <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info