Misa's Currency/Trade Guide - (~^_^)~quite a bit is done! D:- ~(^_^~)

With a second look inside, its clear: the two rare rings are a 'regular' one and its mirrored double - and these two are taken as a name match (which is always weighted higher than basic recipes as the ring conversion), resulting in a single Chance Orb for this 'match', and the shards for the remaining 'rest' of stuff.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I have been finding that ppl don't know most of the recipes when they attempt to chaos recipe/regal recipe and it's extremely inefficient as they lack amulet/rings as components even though there are tons of white ring drops. Alcs are like 3+ : 1 chaos so it's even more profitable to do some the recipes i listed on std :F
Hey Misa, Low here! Cool guide, I'm sure it helps a lot of ppl. Grabbed a few things from it myself. Cya in-game.
Last edited by Arthikas on Dec 2, 2014, 1:13:31 AM
"
Arthikas wrote:
Hey Misa, Low here! Cool guide, I'm sure it helps a lot of ppl. Grabbed a few things from it myself. Cya in-game.

Hey you found it ^_^. Hope it helped :P
Already planning out my build for the next 3 month league, hope to test these methods again from the start and post results afterwards ^_^
bump :P
Btw, anyone can help contribute to the guide :F
I could spellcheck the guide for you. Sure, Charan is way more reliable, but I could fix some stuff here and there.

PS!
As for economy, I'm really bad at it. You could ask Jake but, you know, a magician never reveals his secrets.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
I could spellcheck the guide for you. Sure, Charan is way more reliable, but I could fix some stuff here and there.

PS!
As for economy, I'm really bad at it. You could ask Jake but, you know, a magician never reveals his secrets.

Hehe I shall find the ways of the masters and share it with the world :). Also noticed that to do a lot in this game, you will require quite a few tabs to be efficient but not too many or else the stash is more of a vault and less of a stash.
Meh, I'm still sorting my stash from the end of Rampage. Arrggh! /banghead

:P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info