Misa's Currency/Trade Guide - (~^_^)~quite a bit is done! D:- ~(^_^~)

awsome more flippers is exactly what this game needs.......not
who the heck is misa ?
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Amiag wrote:
who the heck is misa ?

it's my ingame name :P
So from what i read, basically what you have done, is taken a game and turned it into a job.

Sorry, but this seems what is very much a problem with this game. It requires you to devote massive amounts of time to trading instead of actually playing the game.
"
levin70 wrote:
So from what i read, basically what you have done, is taken a game and turned it into a job.

Sorry, but this seems what is very much a problem with this game. It requires you to devote massive amounts of time to trading instead of actually playing the game.

the point of this guide is for two things, improve your efficiency on top of common things you do already such as the chaos recipe and to teach various alternative methods to make more currency. Lets say you wanted and recalled needed a biino's for your end game build to push the limits but of course not everyone can simply find one from an hours work of grinding, then what do you do? Do you slowly wait until you had 7 exalts drop? This guide is not to say everyone should do this everyday but rather is a method for reliable currency according to the poe economy.
I hadn't even thought about using the vendor recipes to convert idenfitied amulets into unidentified and convert rare rings into unidentified rare amulets!

Thanks for writing this.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Will be updating about maps(selling,using and buying) later. ^_^
hey how do you run ur path of exile, in window mode or fullscreen(with xyz on the browser,) which is more efficient
I usually dual screen with one monitor with poe in windowed mode and the other with music, poe, procurement and other stuff on.
good guide man, i love u no homo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info