ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

does the Auto-online tool work for anyone?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:

I use poe.ovh for this and XYZ. CBA anymore with an extra tool for every website.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

I use poe.ovh for this and XYZ. CBA anymore with an extra tool for every website.

thx
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
hey man just wondering i dont know if anybody has suggested this
this would be helpfull for people who are playing on different leagues
for example you focus on torment/bloodlines and not on standard/hardcore
(before people say delete shop, no i don't want to redo 100x currency's from eternal-> chroms)

my question was, would it be posible to add 'hide' option on your shops? for people that don't want to delete their shop but instead hide it temporialy whenever they want to and focus on torment/bloodlines exile shops.

or add specific online status if you have multiple shops
be online on: torment/bloodline/standard/hardcore not all at the same time, that we could choice on which specific league we want to choose to be online, that would be awsome :P

sorry for bad english and great website since day1

edit: if this is already posible please let me know, thanks!
what up cuzz
Last edited by feelgewd on Jan 10, 2015, 10:58:30 AM
when up site ?
Hi all, Site is down?
"
Alysma wrote:

The site header still says:

"
"Update! ExileBro won't shut down, but I'll no longer support it or add new features. New leagues will be included though."

Additionally there were ppl with buying interst in the reddit thread.. I wonder where this is going.

On a side note, if OP reads this: My trades are all still online and im still gettin pm'ed ingame, but can't login (maybe my bad - forgetting account details) and trying to get a passwort reset results in:

"
Mailer Error: SMTP connect() failed.
Success! A password reset request has been sent to your e-mail.
with not getting a email obviously. Id really like to have the power to at least access my account. Not so nice getting pm'ed even tho i dont want to.
ExileBro.com is down ? Why ?

I am looking for similar sites.
SC legues V

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info