ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

Visit ExileBro now! Click here!

---

The PoExchange successor is here: We spent many many hours to make this platform as good as possible. Now it's live.

So how does it work?

It's easy. If you want to search for currency, just select Search in the menu and select either something you need, something you have, or both. Click on the league button to search and it'll show you all the results. You can also browse shops, and obviously create your own shop! Try it out now :)

But why not PoExchange again? It was good!

Back in the days, you had to create seperate trades that had timeframes. And because of that, you had to refresh it every x minutes, which was painful, slow tedious. Creating was tedious. Every trade had it's own manage page. Everything was slow, and in the end it died because of that. Now we have shops, everything is much easier to manage and fancier!

What else did change?

Well, there are several new changes. First off, managing your IGNs is much easier. In the past, you had to enter every single IGN and wait almost a day for it to get verified. Now you just send one PM on the official website and boom - your characters are linked to your account. Also, we tried to make sure that everyone can be online, not just the players on the ladder. We did that by adding the "Go online" button, but also with a new program called ExileBro client which will automatically manage your online status for you!

Is there anything planned for the future?

Yes, definitely. We plan to make ExileBro a big platform that'll cover as much as possible: Trading, Livestreams, Guides, Guild management, Tools, Resources and maybe even PVP. But that are just some ideas. Of course there'll be some updated to the currency trading, better sorting methods for example or rating/comment systems for shops etc. Also, some pages will be updated e.g. the Dashboard which is just a placeholder basically.

----

Thanks again to /u/trackpete for making this possible again (He's hosting it!). If you have any questions, please ask them in this thread or contact support.

Visit ExileBro now! Click here!
Last edited by klayveR on Oct 30, 2014, 5:35:44 PM
these guys are absolutely retarded with their ratios, trying to rip of new people it seems.
"
katjezz wrote:
these guys are absolutely retarded with their ratios, trying to rip of new people it seems.

It's obvious and normal that most of the trades you see have ridiculous rates. Why? Because the good trades are gone in no time. You have to look out for the jewels.

Remember that there are two ways of exchanging currency on the website, the first one is searching AND there is selling! If you think the rates people are putting on there are a scam, create your own shop with better rates and you'll have your currency exchanged pretty fast.
Your web site look cool , but its useless shop with dumb drop rate for make profit...
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Sep 29, 2014, 6:58:19 PM
"
keta wrote:
Your web site look cool , but its useless only retard make shop with dumb drop rate for make profit...

I'll quote myself:

"
klayveR wrote:
Be the first one who's not a scammer.

I don't get it. If you think the rates suck, put up a shop yourself and I'm sure that you'll sell your currency in no time, since your rates are better.

Most of the people who are complaining forget that there are two ways of trading on the website, searching AND selling.

The good deals are gone very fast, and thats normal and obvious. That's why most of the stuff you see are ridiculous rates.

I guess this is your post too, lol.
Last edited by klayveR on Sep 29, 2014, 9:55:40 AM
eu no i dont post in reddit....

and btw 2 post befor someone said same as me ...
Last edited by keta on Sep 29, 2014, 12:23:50 PM
"
keta wrote:

Yeah. Did you read my reply at all?
If this gets up and running, with wide community acceptance, it'll be wonderful. I've been holding off on trading currency in large part because trade chat is terribly and PoExchange was gone. Good work! Sorry about all the trolls you have to put up with. :P
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
keta wrote:

That is very clearly and obviously your post on reddit, lol. Create a shop like the guy says, ffs...

Anyways, looks great to me. I haven't used it yet but will definitely try it when i need to.

    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Sep 29, 2014, 4:39:23 PM
nice a lot of ppl from my personal blacklist have shops there what a suprise

what you get 1 ex what you pay 80 fuse

same shop same seller

what you get 55 fuse what you pay 1 ex

one of my favorite beyond noob scammers
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 29, 2014, 4:41:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info