ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

I keep getting redirect loops at exilebro. I tried clearing cookies and tried chrome/mozilla/IE but still getting redirect loops. Wondering if its me or serverside.
IGN: IskyOfTheSea
Same thing here.
"
holocaustus wrote:
Haven't used the website in some time and I think I must have wiped my cookies in the meantime. S today I log in again, at the top of the page it says "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '1 LIMIT 0,1' at line 1", I can't link my characters anymore as the PM contains the above text instead of my key, and my shop is gone, replaced with some "Uncle Tom's Corner Store" that I have nothing to do with.

What happen?

assuming there's a foreign key to another table and the key isn't unique on the other table (which is probably why he appended 'limit' to the first query, to only always return either 0 or 1 result, never more. that result is probably used in a subquery) but now your data from the 'login' or 'user' is referencing someone else's data in the 'shop'.

this is just an assumption, but if your shop is replaced with another dudes shop there's broken referential integrity somewhere

it's a pretty amateur error though, maybe Klayver is more of a UI/web design guy and less of a DBA.

Or i'm way off and have no idea what im talking about :)

Redirect loop caused you had "always login" checked and you can't even login properly.

Hope this is fixed.

I can't even login anymore >>.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jan 1, 2015, 1:06:08 AM
"
Isky wrote:
I keep getting redirect loops at exilebro. I tried clearing cookies and tried chrome/mozilla/IE but still getting redirect loops. Wondering if its me or serverside.

Yeah I have the same issue. Using Chrome. However, I just checked IE and it seems to load fine. Hmm
This is what I get in IE:

The website cannot display the page

HTTP 500

Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

What you can try:

Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

Not sure what is going on, I've been using exilebro for months but haven't had trouble before. Regardless of browser it doesn't seem to be working for me due to the redirect loops. Any ideas?

I host exilebro for Klayver on my server. Sorry about this.

It should be working again now. The root partition filled up with some regular job output and I've away on vacation in a cabin in the woods with friends and hadn't checked my email for a couple days. I believe I've cleared the issue but there may be some corruption in the database as a result, I won't know for sure until Klayver double checks, but as far as I know it should be working now.
Pete's Simple Path of Exile Tools: http://exiletools.com
Item Price Lookup Macro, Ladder API, Price API, League Reports, Item Reports, and more!
It seems to be fixed today, not having any trouble and working as usual again.
someone must be insane to trade at those rates =))))))) keep up the good work gals
Yea works again. My shop has returned too.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info