ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

"
Askin wrote:
"
klayveR wrote:

Thanks for your feedback.

The online thing seems to be a bug that's hard to fix, I have neither found the problem nor a solution yet. It's weird because it works for most of the people :/ I hope to get it fixed before the new leagues launch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It does not seem to work for most of the people.
I did several searches over the past couple days, while there were a lot of results, only a few of them were displayed as online/offline. The majority had "Unknown player status" on the results page, including some offers from my own shop.

All the offers i put in my shop yesterday are displayed correctly with status "online" on the results page.
Every new offer i put in my shop today has "Unknown player status" on the results page, even after waiting several hours. If i then visit my own shop by clicking on the link on the results page, my status says online, too. I experienced the same behavior with other people's shops.

The only solution i could find is deleting my current shop, creating a new one and setting up all the offers again in one go, which is kinda annoying because it may take a lot of time depending on how many items you want to offer. I can also reproduce the problem that way, maybe this helps you identifying it.

Thanks for this, I think I know why this might happen. I have some very important exams this and next week, but after that I have some spare time during christmas. I hope I can get it fixed ASAP!

"
Hixxie wrote:
Hey man, great site!

Use it all the time, it's the most up to date one out there.

Hope you don't mind, but I made a userstyle theme that's slightly darker. Hopefully others enjoy it also, until your site supports different color themes.

You can find it here:
https://userstyles.org/styles/108036/exilebro-darker-theme

That's awesome! I might recommend that on the website!
Is the website down or is it just me?
what up cuzz
It does indeed seem to be down

/Mark
Up again, Torment and Bloodlines added.
Why the ratios in this website are so wierd (9999% overpc) lol dem traders Kappa ._.
"
Why the ratios in this website are so wierd (9999% overpc) lol dem traders Kappa ._.

Because 90% are flippers and want to make profit.
Hi,

I think the idea of the website in general is very nice, but at the moment it`s more like a gatheringpool for scammers trying to make profit from people who are desperate.

And so I thought I just ask:

Is it possible to set a maximum for a particular trading ratio to avoid people beeing robbed like this? For example that a trade like buying a Regal-Orb for a Chaos-Orb could never be set up by a shop owner. This would in my opinion really help a lot and could help the webside to get what it should be, a fast and fair way to trade currency without having to watch the tradechat all day.

Please don`t get me wrong i really like the idea behind it, but maybe you should put in a little work to avoid people destroying the whole thing.

Btw the websides overall look and layout are very cool and make it fun to browse the shops.

Greetz,

jocker46
Maybe the shops could also be sorted from fair to unfair rates.

Or you could give people the oportunity to like or dislike a shop and then provide an option that allows you to sort the shops by user-rating.

Sorry forgot to mention these ideas in my last post.
Klayver - First off, thanks for all the hard work and great looking website. Can't believe the sheer idiocy of the people in this thread, and you have nerves of steel to be able to deal with them and not just pull the plug. They seriously don't deserve all the time and effort you put into this thing.

Of course it is infested with people trying to make a profit. That is the point of an economy.

I will be using this for the rest of the 3 month in Bloodlines, not many shops there, hopefully I can get some of the orbs I need via my shop on the site.

Great tool, looks great, works even better. Ignore the idiots with <50 iq yelling about 'scams' and 'ripoffs'

Thanks again

Haven't used the website in some time and I think I must have wiped my cookies in the meantime. S today I log in again, at the top of the page it says "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '1 LIMIT 0,1' at line 1", I can't link my characters anymore as the PM contains the above text instead of my key, and my shop is gone, replaced with some "Uncle Tom's Corner Store" that I have nothing to do with.

What happen?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info