ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

"
MauranKilom wrote:
I get a 404 when I follow this link:

Sends me to
http://exilebro.com/currency/
but nothing there.

Yep, the overview will come soon. Nothing there, yet!

Thanks FusionReactor! Also glad your guild likes it and thanks for your shout out on your website!
another bump for ya

another thanks too
bumpity bump. your site is still helping me save tons of time!
I think you should add an option to ignore people whose offers are clear scams. Someone marked as a scammer enough times could automatically get suspended from any trades for a few hours.
The site is a joke...That alt account bumping the thread lol....
"
delray wrote:
I think you should add an option to ignore people whose offers are clear scams. Someone marked as a scammer enough times could automatically get suspended from any trades for a few hours.

If it's a clear scam it should be easy enough to ignore it without any help, no?

What you're suggesting invites abuse.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
The lack of what i am suggesting invites even more abuse.
"
delray wrote:
Yep, I'm working on a blacklisting feature at the moment and maybe you'll get it as early as by tomorrow!

"
choopk1993 wrote:
The site is a joke...That alt account bumping the thread lol....

Yeah, you got me there. /s

Seriously now, if I wanted to bump this thread I'd do it with this account. FusionReactor is a big fan of ExileBro and he sent me several PMs already, giving me great feedback. If you have any suggestions to improve ExileBro, feel free to share them with us. Your comment is useless right now.

-----------

We just introduced the new Ask section where you can easily ask general, mechanic or build questions and also price check your items! For more information check out this news post.
"
klayveR wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
bump

Is there something wrong with the online status? I shown online on the site and in the client, but when I search for orbs my shop has "unknown" status, as do many other players.

It needs some time to get updated, it won't change immediately.

How much time would that be? I've been waiting over half an hour. Downloaded your client as well.

Edit: Waited over an hour and a half then had to log out.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Oct 31, 2014, 5:58:28 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
klayveR wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
bump

Is there something wrong with the online status? I shown online on the site and in the client, but when I search for orbs my shop has "unknown" status, as do many other players.

It needs some time to get updated, it won't change immediately.

How much time would that be? I've been waiting over half an hour. Downloaded your client as well.

Edit: Waited over an hour and a half then had to log out.

Shouldn't take longer than a minute. Which methods did you try?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info