A tale of integrity.

Not comparing them... yet. Though their responses (lack of) to 50 pages of feedback about some issues lately are worrying. It's just this thing popped in my mind as soon as I read comments about that.

Personally I don't really care as much as the chances of me getting that mod on anything were highly unlikely already (I don't even have level 7 Elreon and not gonna bother looking for someone who has level 8). But I do understand that many people feel (rightfully so) like GGG just gave them a middle finger and kicked their dog.
"
Zanixx wrote:
I KNEW this would come up eventually.

I haven't got multi-mods yet as my master isn't high enough but the way I view it:

Those who have invested more time early have been able to take advantage of a change that will now become more expensive. Thats their 'reward' for being dedicated and active.

Thats it.

No whinging, no crying, no 'waaa waaa I missed out and people have spent less than me waaa waaa".

Grow a pair ffs.

PS. I hate the new cost as I'm SF. Completely unreasonable.

sir please...

"
Boem wrote:
I will end with saying that i still believe in GGG and how they do things, however i am mildly disappointed with the action to change this "mid-league" and nothing more. I agree a change needs to be made, however, this will not sit well with your player-base since it violates standards you previously put on yourself due to actions in the past.

My problem is irrelevant to the price change which is being discussed at length in other topics.
(i do give my own thoughts on it, just because why not?)

My problem is with the underlying message to the player-base and it's repercussions in the long term.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
No offense, but this really is starting to look like a "Tale of QQ". :\ Do we really need 300 threads about same crap?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
The multiple mod craft should have never made it into the game to begin with.

anything is everything
"

Yup, these were just to add that one extra mod you are missing from your almost-perfect item. Never supposed to craft whole items from ground to the end.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
No offense, but this really is starting to look like a "Tale of QQ". :\ Do we really need 300 threads about same crap?

Read the tittle and read my OP.

Not my problem if you don't understand what i am addressing here.

"

This is irrelevant to my thread. Aldo i understand why you would say that.

I don't mind it being in or out, i did fine prior to this and i never used the craft so far and i am still doing fine.

Obviously my thread is about the change being "mid-league" while GGG took a stance on changing thins between league's as to not disturb an active league while it is running it's course.

Peace,

-Boem-
"

I agree on this. It is extremely powerful and making crit weapons that clear all content has become extremely easy.

The increased cost to me is reasonable, 2 exalt fee + whatever you invest for the ideal few mods on a base. 2-3exalt for a weapon you wont need to replace ever. It could be even more and still strong as hell.
Last edited by terrex on Sep 26, 2014, 8:24:04 AM
Meh i am guessing people will make this yet another thread discussing the existence and price range of this mod, instead of what it was actually made for, a discussion about this change occurring
"mid-league" which was my intend.

Peace,

-Boem-

The correct comparison is with Ambush Cartographer's Strongboxes, where GGG made the call to "let the experiment run its course." They should have done the same thing here, but their infautation with the economy and the fact that the Masters were also in the permanent leagues influenced their decision.

I also agree with those who are saying that the mod should never made it in.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Last edited by ephetat on Sep 26, 2014, 8:28:20 AM
"
Boem wrote:

"

This is irrelevant to my thread. Aldo i understand why you would say that.

I understand, it's just that it seems that if they add something this powerful to the game, they should have tested it and understood what it's potential was. I don't think GGG recognized it, which probably has a factor in why they would change the price now.

anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info