2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
Myraklus wrote:
"
Darkith1546 wrote:

Bought this for 4ex after bricking my first ambusher with a vaal. Felt like a great deal since the spell damage is T1.

Bad thing is that you need to spend 2 more ex to be able to craft lightning leech, 'cause it is pretty crucial for the build. Unless you are able to corrupt your amulet for 1% lightning leech.

Got it covered
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
Myraklus wrote:
"
Darkith1546 wrote:

Bought this for 4ex after bricking my first ambusher with a vaal. Felt like a great deal since the spell damage is T1.

Bad thing is that you need to spend 2 more ex to be able to craft lightning leech, 'cause it is pretty crucial for the build. Unless you are able to corrupt your amulet for 1% lightning leech.

Got it covered

Yes I did assume that you have doryani belt. Just dont think 1% leech is enough.

Finally managed to buy this on rampage :D

Hey i'm loving this build, but i have some concerns regarding accuracy. Is having low accuracy normal because currently im at level 75 and im at 67% accuracy only... wonder if it'll affect my dps
"
0rgasm wrote:
Hey i'm loving this build, but i have some concerns regarding accuracy. Is having low accuracy normal because currently im at level 75 and im at 67% accuracy only... wonder if it'll affect my dps

Try to get acc on your gloves/accessories. Lower accuracy = lower dps

"
0rgasm wrote:

67% at lvl 75? Try opening your eyes.

That's absurdly low. Yes get some accuracy on gloves/rings/amulet. The more chance to hit you have the more chance to crit you have the more discharges you make.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
What do you think about the option of grabbing Atziri's step and Phase acrobatics?
"
kayklown wrote:
What do you think about the option of grabbing Atziri's step and Phase acrobatics?

Probably worth doing if you can cap your resists. My boots are a pretty valuable resist slot to me though.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
hi! this is a awesome build, I am now lv71.

how do you think about the new skill Herald Of Ice, it was be buffed.

and this two item:1.Romira's Banquet 2.Voll's Devotion(really hard to get...)

thanks for reply!
awesome build mate one question, whats your opinion on using a voll's devotion amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info