2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

Do you have a video describing the build? I'm interested in how the leveling progression of the passive tree is like. (Your other builds show it briefly when you go through the passive tree in your video).
"
Llght wrote:
Do you have a video describing the build? I'm interested in how the leveling progression of the passive tree is like. (Your other builds show it briefly when you go through the passive tree in your video).

He didn't lvl with it just spec over form his CoC Shadow.
"
BlueJasminez wrote:
"
Llght wrote:

Yeah I know, that's why I asked my question. I didn't mean to ask for a passive tree to LEVEL up as... I want to know which nodes are more important to level up first. Not all of is 93 xD

I can craft 12-15% AS from vagan on this for a total of 1.79 to 1.84 aps. Is that decent enough? Or should I look for higher APS? I got this dagger way back in the beginning of the league for like 2 chaos LOL.
"
Llght wrote:
"
BlueJasminez wrote:
"
Llght wrote:

Yeah I know, that's why I asked my question. I didn't mean to ask for a passive tree to LEVEL up as... I want to know which nodes are more important to level up first. Not all of is 93 xD

I can craft 12-15% AS from vagan on this for a total of 1.79 to 1.84 aps. Is that decent enough? Or should I look for higher APS? I got this dagger way back in the beginning of the league for like 2 chaos LOL.

Should be enough, the crit is a bit low I must say, but pretty decent for it's price.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
"
Llght wrote:
"
BlueJasminez wrote:
"
Llght wrote:

IMO prioritize the % lightning leech over attack speed, even if you have doryani's lightning belt
IGN = Dearest (Warbands)
Mathil can you make some beyond passive tree please:) i start lvling now. we see where i finish:)

P.S some advice for beyond league?
Last edited by Jarovb on Oct 6, 2014, 4:24:50 AM

I can craft 12-15% AS from vagan on this for a total of 1.79 to 1.84 aps. Is that decent enough? Or should I look for higher APS? I got this dagger way back in the beginning of the league for like 2 chaos LOL.[/quote]

IMO prioritize the % lightning leech over attack speed, even if you have doryani's lightning belt[/quote]
Finally someone agrees with me on this! some guy posted a 4 ex crafted dagger on previous page, thinking he wouldnt need that 1% life leech!
@Light

well either way your only optimal option is to craft lightning leech on the dagger since it already has 3 suffixes.
IGN: Fumofu_Pendragon
"
@Light

well either way your only optimal option is to craft lightning leech on the dagger since it already has 3 suffixes.

SMH......
I guess I should really get a new one then... 1.6 APS..... D:
I have a question about helmet slot.
What do you think about Three Dragons helm for this build?
Loss of crit and Shock from Discharge hurts damage, i guess, but instead Discharge will freeze everything.
Worth it/not worth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info