2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

what did u level as? and would u say this is hardcore viable?
"
Kathandrax wrote:

I didn't level as it and I'm not really sure how you would. Probably as reave or cyclone or something with some mightflays or some such until you're 60+ to transition to CoC.

As for hardcore viability... tough question. Nothing really poses much of a threat except for very large or tanky ele reflect mobs and if you run into those especially without popping a topaz flask, it's game over. You'd probably have to be a more spell block heavy variant of it, or with less dps than me.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
How do you deal with desync in this build?
"
Mathil wrote:
It's pretty much the best spec in the game right now in my opinion and it's pretty safe being ranged too.

Yes, it's very good. There are only few builds who can keep up with it. ll st, dd, fb, coc barrage, mjölner. That's it pretty much
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
how you level him up tho... you just respec!
I guess for Bandits:

Life
Kill
Power ?
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
I think I'm going to be playing this in beyond except with three dragons + avatar of fire so I can use rise of the phoenix and the +1 to max fire resist from barbarism, not everyone can get %lightning damage leech. Also gonna go all the way to phase acrobatics.

Probably gonna go with this, the 26% reduced mana reservation allows me to run 180% mana reservation as soon as my reduced manas hit lvl 17 (it reserves 99% of your mana) giving you purity of ice+light+fire and grace.

Although I do think this spec is going to be better with CI I have a hard time getting a good skill tree going (mana cost is the main issue with Voll's -50%). This is what I have so far, 25 mana gained on kill. It is quite sad that the 'Revelry' node is so far away.
Beyond league.
"
xchokeholdx wrote:
I guess for Bandits:

Life
Kill
Power ?

I would go life, attack speed, power charge.

Just updated the tree, grabbed Elemeental Equilibrium and am now using Ice nova paired with Discharge. Works really well and negates any problems running into resistant monsters.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Last edited by Mathil on Sep 26, 2014, 6:51:46 PM
2x Dominus get smashed

Uploaded a new video of me doing double palace(78) dominus with extra life and no curse. I've specced into Elemental Equilib as per the suggestion of someone on youtube. It works really well with the Ice nova/Discharge combo.
"
Mathil wrote:
"
Kathandrax wrote:

I didn't level as it and I'm not really sure how you would. Probably as reave or cyclone or something with some mightflays or some such until you're 60+ to transition to CoC.

As for hardcore viability... tough question. Nothing really poses much of a threat except for very large or tanky ele reflect mobs and if you run into those especially without popping a topaz flask, it's game over. You'd probably have to be a more spell block heavy variant of it, or with less dps than me.

yea maybe phase acro would take care of it and push it into abit more of safety for beyond league, was curious why u didnt take it in ur variant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info