RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Spookyo wrote:
I have 12% Life Regen and 87% Fire Resistance without Inner Force or Devotion and I still can't sustain RF, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I have every life regen node in this build and feel as though I'm barely sustaining and I have yet to take the inner force wheel. I'm hesitant to take it because I'm not sure I will still be able to use RF if I do. You do have Rise of the phoenix now right?

"
Spookyo wrote:
I have 12% Life Regen and 87% Fire Resistance without Inner Force or Devotion and I still can't sustain RF, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Are you sure you have 12% regen? Link your passive tree? o_O

First Atziri kill ever! Guess what I got?

Spoiler

This was my 2nd attempt. First attempt failed due to some FPS drop issues. On this run I died twice to double Vaal and once to Atziri when she was about 25% health. Both my runs I 1-shot the 2nd boss, it seems to be not hard except for the shit cloud the cycloner leaves behind. I did not use elemental weakness on Atziri.

Gear
Spoiler

Tooltip DPS was 1500 without herald of thunder and 2000 with herald of thunder.

Offense tab:
Spoiler

Defense tab:
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAAdwEBwUtBg4J9gthDF8QWBEtGS4aOBynHwInLyfVJ-0o-iycLR8yNDWSPC1Bh0PIRZ1G10d-TLNM_1OlVcZboF8qXz9hIWP9aHRo8mpDaxdxhXTteA15aHrmeu98DnyDgh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZSglSCa4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvTa-isAawFTBBMHzxFjEuMT2xq7N-s9-1HzV-NhN2L3ZYdpi2rnbC-Fz4urr5Ovu7DjtIPAf9kj56P4K
Last edited by jealkeja on Dec 17, 2014, 9:44:18 PM
"
jealkeja wrote:
"
Spookyo wrote:

Are you sure you have 12% regen? Link your passive tree? o_O

First Atziri kill ever! Guess what I got?

Spoiler

This was my 2nd attempt. First attempt failed due to some FPS drop issues. On this run I died twice to double Vaal and once to Atziri when she was about 25% health. Both my runs I 1-shot the 2nd boss, it seems to be not hard except for the shit cloud the cycloner leaves behind. I did not use elemental weakness on Atziri.

Gear
Spoiler

Tooltip DPS was 1500 without herald of thunder and 2000 with herald of thunder.

Offense tab:
Spoiler

Defense tab:
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAAdwEBwUtBg4J9gthDF8QWBEtGS4aOBynHwInLyfVJ-0o-iycLR8yNDWSPC1Bh0PIRZ1G10d-TLNM_1OlVcZboF8qXz9hIWP9aHRo8mpDaxdxhXTteA15aHrmeu98DnyDgh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZSglSCa4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvt7Xytz64k7zqvTa-isAawFTBBMHzxFjEuMT2xq7N-s9-1HzV-NhN2L3ZYdpi2rnbC-Fz4urr5Ovu7DjtIPAf9kj56P4K

why do u get so much mana regen on items? is it necessary? Do you not use clarity?
"
Marysvillain wrote:

why do u get so much mana regen on items? is it necessary? Do you not use clarity?

You need as much mana regen as possible so your MoM mitigation is still there. Even with that much regen, sometimes my AA turned off on big hits in large groups.
"
Marysvillain wrote:

Dude, remember, never too much for mana regenerate.
Ok I'm a big noob cause I haven't played in over 8 months but whats the point of doing Atziri? I would obviously assume good drops or something like that but what about IIR/IIQ? Would it be good to 6L your RF+Concentrated effect+Increased Burning Damage+Increased Area of Effect+IIR+IIQ??

How else do you get good items without having a high IIR/IIQ?
I'm using that gear at moment to get some rarity with doing maps .

the tooltip dps is 3k with RF.My life is 3.6k and 500 unreserved mana . There is a problem with finding good jewelry with mana/life regen and i can't drop the vitality aura so i can't run PoL and do the atziri runs. If somebody have some good gear to help my character please pm me , i will buy it .
This build starts off as a templar...can a marauder still do this? This is in a marauder forum...please can somebody list me this build under marauder?

Edit: Please can somebody help me? I'm kinda retarded, this is what I made. Please help me!
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQx9EFgQfxEtFCAZLho4HwInLyfVJ-0o-iycLR8yNDWSPC09_EGHQ8hFnUbXR35Ms0z_TwRTUlXGWGNboF8qXz9hIWP9aHRo8mpDaxdxhXTteA15aHrmeu98DnyDgh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZSglSCaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-3sUK18rc-uJO86r02vorAGsBUwGbBBMHzxFjEuMT2xp7GrsbYzfrPftR81abV-Ni92WHaYtq52wvhc-Lq6-Tr7uw47TzvDvAf9kj56P4K

Edit 2:Is there also a different set up for the weapon? I don't understand it. Arctic Armour + Ele Weakness + Empower? What if I don't have empower and what is the curse on hit he is talking about? So curse on hit can proc when I auto attack with Curse on Hit + Arctic Armour + Ele Weakness on my weapon?
Last edited by Apolloco on Dec 18, 2014, 6:20:02 AM
This build is still viable as Marauder, not a big difference to a Templar
Just switch the 2 points at the beginning from the Templar to 3 notes at the beginning from the Marauder
Prompt tree...
20 LvL ?
40 LvL ?
60 LVL ?
70 LvL ?
80 LvL ?
What to take from the tree first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info