RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

no i havent.. there is not much items that can have spell damage or elemental damage..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
blawa wrote:
@killerman4000:

That might work, but you kind of want to get the whole Inner Force Wheel, because it buffs AA which is your main defense

Lets do more than that. Lets get Inner Force, AND shoot over the right side for 40% chance to Dodge attacks and 30% Chance to dodge spells. HUGE defense with buffed AA.

What does that get us? Stupid damage and Stupid defense.

My completed build. For levels 91+ I'd just get more life from the Scion life wheel.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGru08gpsn7bc-HKfVpuw4GS4GDkGH_goMXycv1I_ZYdR8-ejYvVOlkFVnm62NCfaCx2h0NZIaOORRz34o-gx92mLAGlBH6-4Qf5SgZp5xhe8OmuDGnvrSeubzERQgRZ0XLx0UFm9j_bFCXz9TUiSwj0bjakbX9khCo5uhxFiApPfXrJh0VREPOlhfKkwtVcYUsIIeiELbC8HF7BiP-nC70NDZE0cG2-e0xWKswuydqmyMBbXUIzBx3ahLeDpC
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Dec 15, 2014, 10:23:24 AM
"
"
blawa wrote:
@killerman4000:

That might work, but you kind of want to get the whole Inner Force Wheel, because it buffs AA which is your main defense

Lets do more than that. Lets get Inner Force, AND shoot over the right side for 40% chance to Dodge attacks and 30% Chance to dodge spells. HUGE defense with buffed AA.

What does that get us? Stupid damage and Stupid defense.

My completed build. For levels 91+ I'd just get more life from the Scion life wheel.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-vbKIATP_hcwSzPC2aO8BmxPbGru08gpsn7bc-HKfVpuw4GS4GDkGH_goMXycv1I_ZYdR8-ejYvVOlkFVnm62NCfaCx2h0NZIaOORRz34o-gx92mLAGlBH6-4Qf5SgZp5xhe8OmuDGnvrSeubzERQgRZ0XLx0UFm9j_bFCXz9TUiSwj0bjakbX9khCo5uhxFiApPfXrJh0VREPOlhfKkwtVcYUsIIeiELbC8HF7BiP-nC70NDZE0cG2-e0xWKswuydqmyMBbXUIzBx3ahLeDpC

Hey, I was checking out your build compared to mine, and it seems like you're giving up quite a bit of mana and mana regen, as well as damage (although only a little) and gaining a little cast speed and a lot of defenses.

I'm going to stick to my build for now, but when I get better mana regen I will definitely use your tree. Thanks for the contribution
It's still just theoretical at this point, as there are two other builds that are very similar.

I very much look forward to posting again once I have a chance to run the build, as I am still leveling up at this point.
Is this build for Templar now? the tree posted is a templar no a Marauder O:
hey if you could optimize the levelling links for 1.3 as well, that'd be great.
currently doing this build in torment and facing slight problems with mana and dex
"
fakeThranduil wrote:
currently doing this build in torment and facing slight problems with mana and dex

If you using combo incinerate + spell echo and clarity + reduced mana for leveling you will have plenty of mana to use.
Dex is a pain but you can use hybrid gear and/or ring/amulet that plus dex it will be fine.
"
RXXQ wrote:
Is this build for Templar now? the tree posted is a templar no a Marauder O:

You just put few points as marauder, and the rest of the tree is the same..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
"
fakeThranduil wrote:

If you using combo incinerate + spell echo and clarity + reduced mana for leveling you will have plenty of mana to use.
Dex is a pain but you can use hybrid gear and/or ring/amulet that plus dex it will be fine.

Also the build is 1 away from a +30 dex node, and 2 away in another location. I used that temporarily before i got dex on gear.
got one +30 dex node and im doing fine for now.
clarity got the mana part sorted as well. thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info