RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Could anyone link leveling trees?
A 1.3 leveling tree & guide would be great. I also want to do this build as a Marauder. Would it be possible to get a 1.3 leveling tree and guide for that as well?
Hi, awesome looking build. I noticed u changed to a Templar with the new update do u think this build got better or worse with 1.3??? Thinking about using my respec to try this currently at lvl91.
Last edited by Mitcham on Dec 14, 2014, 3:57:38 AM
I want to ask about curse.
Can I use flammability?
I don't know which one is better, flammability or elemental weakness
"
s101012047 wrote:
I want to ask about curse.
Can I use flammability?
I don't know which one is better, flammability or elemental weakness

Flammability reduces monster fire resistance only, while elemental weakness reduces all elemental resistances. If you're using herald of ice, it's better to use elemental weakness.

Generally, in groups i prefer elemental weakness to also help others, not only fire.
Can you please remake the skill tree again?It got deleted..or something with the new patch I guess:)
hi raiz can you update yree in your rf build pls
Can you guys really not see the gigantic *** UPDATE *** at the top of the page?
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAp1VboEPITwRo8nwOBLOiAPAfwGbtPJo74XPVppBVJy_sOIKbY_165nGFwBoaOEbXsULaudi9_gq3PsauPC1M_69s-ehBh5Sg2mJodJrg6-4o-oLHU1JFnVXGOlismPfXm6GPRqcIuJNfKnRV2wuCHhSwTC0RD2pDwFS86msXlSDB88aeEH8MfYTZAdy-ingNqW618jWS1fjEuL02R34FLXrvdO2E72Eh4uon1V8_wQR5aAth7w4UIMRY9kgcp1OlDF8J9tR8Bg4n7cT2z36tjdlhGS4=

This is my slightly different tree, moving through the the witch area a bit different. It seems more point efficient, thoughts?
if u wanna skip the witch ele / castspeeds nodes you should go through it on the bottom side. youre wasting 1 point topside
IGN:
Omegatherion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info