RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
Tayia wrote:
So whats the big diffrence between the mara and temp build? i really dont like the temp
whould people still play this spec as mara next patch?

With the most recent update to Templar's regen exit, Templar wins. More mana regen for MoM/AA makes the Templar more efficient. The old man cometh.

Edit: Still works just fine as Marauder. I'm killing Atziri on a level 85 Duelist deathless with the min 1.2 spec (weaker than 1.3 tree). Mara in 1.3 just won't be the Templar min/max dream spec.
Last edited by Cataract on Dec 11, 2014, 5:30:17 AM
"
Cataract wrote:
"
Tayia wrote:
So whats the big diffrence between the mara and temp build? i really dont like the temp

With the most recent update to Templar's regen exit, Templar wins. More mana regen for MoM/AA makes the Templar more efficient. The old man cometh.

Edit: Still works just fine as Marauder. I'm killing Atziri on a level 85 Duelist deathless with the min 1.2 spec (weaker than 1.3 tree). Mara in 1.3 just won't be the Templar min/max dream spec.

When i look into it i dont really see much of a diffrens on marauder and templar even scion in the late lvls 94-95Ish but lower then that templar will be best for sure. But when you get to 90-94+ you got so much dmg that you probably wont need any more because you already one shot atziri map etc. So what do you get then? More life and really the only life nodes that you don't have to climb on the tree anywhere other then the life wheel. Picking from 4-5% life and ar or just 5% life then you would pick the marauder ones for sure.

So the only diffrens i see is the first node you can pick up for each class but i see mara is still the best if you're going for that high lvls (14mana wont do anything with good gear, ar is better) but ye the diffrens between them is so low you wont even nothice it so just go with what you feels best to play. Can argue and say that nobody really goes for 94+ to farm atziri but ye i would never changed for such a small thing.

Edit:For around 90 and under you only spend 2 more point then templar as marauder but gain a little more life and armour but that is not me to decide if you rather want 2 point to spend on something else like the flask nodes but i dont see much point for them because of the dmg buff to incinerate,RF and you will kill for example split phase befor flask run out. Scion also saves 2 points same as templar but lose out on 4 life and 14mana

Templar - 14life 14mana
Mara - 16 life 16% ar
Scion - 10 life
IGN:Zearsc
Last edited by Zearsc on Dec 11, 2014, 7:47:19 AM
Edit : Nvm missed something 8)
Last edited by jealkeja on Dec 11, 2014, 11:17:35 AM
"
Zearsc wrote:
"
Cataract wrote:
"
Tayia wrote:

When i look into it i dont really see much of a diffrens on marauder and templar even scion in the late lvls 94-95Ish but lower then that templar will be best for sure. But when you get to 90-94+ you got so much dmg that you probably wont need any more because you already one shot atziri map etc. So what do you get then? More life and really the only life nodes that you don't have to climb on the tree anywhere other then the life wheel. Picking from 4-5% life and ar or just 5% life then you would pick the marauder ones for sure.

So the only diffrens i see is the first node you can pick up for each class but i see mara is still the best if you're going for that high lvls (14mana wont do anything with good gear, ar is better) but ye the diffrens between them is so low you wont even nothice it so just go with what you feels best to play. Can argue and say that nobody really goes for 94+ to farm atziri but ye i would never changed for such a small thing.

Edit:For around 90 and under you only spend 2 more point then templar as marauder but gain a little more life and armour but that is not me to decide if you rather want 2 point to spend on something else like the flask nodes but i dont see much point for them because of the dmg buff to incinerate,RF and you will kill for example split phase befor flask run out. Scion also saves 2 points same as templar but lose out on 4 life and 14mana

Templar - 14life 14mana
Mara - 16 life 16% ar
Scion - 10 life

Rory posted about the Templar and Witch starting nodes being changed for 1.3. Templar now has +14 life and 20% mana regen which I think would be better than 16% armor from the marauder starting node.

Last edited by Vajtastic on Dec 11, 2014, 6:09:03 PM
From the Patch notes, 2 nerfs to the defensive aspects of this build:

- Cloak of Defiance: The 10% additional mana absorption has been removed.
- Arctic Armour has had its physical and fire damage taken when hit reduced at high levels. By gem level 20 they are reduced from -189 to -161.

This should not do any diffence, it most looks like a clarification

- Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder have been changed from Spell to Cast active skill types to indicate that they deal secondary damage and not spell damage.

Finally, no nerfs to fire/ignite/burning and no changes to incinerate or RF.

Thoughts?
IHave to ask. The nerf to CoD did they put that effecting current versions of it also or just new ones from after the patch? I would check but my pc is down and I'm stuckk on my phone
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Is the Arctic Armor nerf a huge deal?

On a general note, do the patch notes affect this build very much, or will it be just as good?
"
IHave to ask. The nerf to CoD did they put that effecting current versions of it also or just new ones from after the patch? I would check but my pc is down and I'm stuckk on my phone

All current ones will become Legacy and keep the mod.
How quickly do gems gain exp when you spam Atziri runs? Is there anything in particular that you guys put on offhand, or can I just use that for gem leveling
This build will become viable in 1.3? Some change to gear or gems or just passive tree will change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info