RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
hellzer wrote:
I agree that the burn is stronger but the time it takes for you to get to it... I will have my 2 if not 3 traps thrown on the ground by the time you charge your flameblast without any increased casting speeds. And also you're very vulnerable while charging, even when you have a decoy totem, mobs will destroy your totem sooner. I myself run leveled up decoy totem with extra resists and still.

Usually 1 trap is enough to clear whole packs.
+ Bonus before opening strong boxes. You throw 4 traps and then open any strong box. Everything just explodes like it was a nuclear bomb. Love it. :D

And you can't deny the fact that fire trap makes the gameplay a lot safer and fast phased.

Good thing about Flameblast is it's early power to one shot any rares and 2-shot bosses. That's it.

Look, I understand that you have a hard-on for Fire Trap. I'm happy for you. But come on, you don't even have a character past level 80. So yeah, level a character into the high 80s for the sake of swapping to RF/Incinerate with it. Tell me the results.

We're pretty off-topic in this thread though now, so we'll have to agree to disagree. I'll be Flameblasting.

"
Cataract wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
I agree that the burn is stronger but the time it takes for you to get to it... I will have my 2 if not 3 traps thrown on the ground by the time you charge your flameblast without any increased casting speeds. And also you're very vulnerable while charging, even when you have a decoy totem, mobs will destroy your totem sooner. I myself run leveled up decoy totem with extra resists and still.

Usually 1 trap is enough to clear whole packs.
+ Bonus before opening strong boxes. You throw 4 traps and then open any strong box. Everything just explodes like it was a nuclear bomb. Love it. :D

And you can't deny the fact that fire trap makes the gameplay a lot safer and fast phased.

Good thing about Flameblast is it's early power to one shot any rares and 2-shot bosses. That's it.

Look, I understand that you have a hard-on for Fire Trap. I'm happy for you. But come on, you don't even have a character past level 80. So yeah, level a character into the high 80s for the sake of swapping to RF/Incinerate with it. Tell me the results.

We're pretty off-topic in this thread though now, so we'll have to agree to disagree. I'll be Flameblasting.

Very ignorant and immature of you to bring up character levels, really. That is how you decide whether player is experienced or not? His level?
If you even took a close attention you should have noticed that all of my characters there are in the Standard league. I don't play that. I play more competitive and challenging PoE in hardcore league and you didn't even hit past lvl 75 with your HC character.
Feel free to try your flameblast in HC and tell me the results. (Not getting carried by other people like streamers do)

So in the end how can you talk about experience when all you do is care on a build that does more damage and can faceroll mobs while not giving a shit if you die or not?

"My DPS tooltip shows more dps, that means my build is better."

Long story short. If all you care is facerolling atziri in softcore and you have 2k exalts in your stash. Then you're right.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 7, 2014, 1:12:54 PM
the UPDATED 1.3 skill tree link is not working for me :(
"
hellzer wrote:
Very ignorant and immature of you to bring up character levels, really. That is how you decide whether player is experienced or not? His level?
If you even took a close attention you should have noticed that all of my characters there are in the Standard league. I don't play that. I play more competitive and challenging PoE in hardcore league and you didn't even hit past lvl 75 with your HC character.
So how can you talk about experience when all you do is care on a build that does more damage and can faceroll mobs while not giving a shit if you die or not?

Man, I like you because I think you're trolling half the time and the other half I think you're being serious. Makes from some interesting reading.

Every one of my characters aside from the one with the same name as my account was leveled in a hardcore challenge league. They sadly all ripped into Standard never to be played again.

How very ignorant and immature of you to assume they all started in Standard. =)

Be real, though. You have never played end-game with a completed build in any league with any character with any skill gem.

Troll on, good sir. Fire trap, ho!
"
Cataract wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
So how can you talk about experience when all you do is care on a build that does more damage and can faceroll mobs while not giving a shit if you die or not?

Man, I like you because I think you're trolling half the time and the other half I think you're being serious. Makes from some interesting reading.

Every one of my characters aside from the one with the same name as my account was leveled in a hardcore challenge league. They sadly all ripped into Standard never to be played again.

How very ignorant and immature of you to assume they all started in Standard. =)

Be real, though. You have never played end-game with a completed build in any league with any character with any skill gem.

Troll on, good sir. Fire trap, ho!

What do you know about builds? What do you call a complete build? Some rip-off, streamers build? Thats all you can play, most people too. Like you said, all your characters were sent to RIP. That much you can speak of, softcore player.

He talks about end game. Hilarious. What's an end game?! Making a build like this to faceroll atziri with no budget build and then bragging about your stash size or grind-'fisting' maps in softcore 24/7 until you hit 100? Hell of a serious end-game pro you are. I better not mess with you.

Flameblast wannabe.

P.S. I know people like you only care about tooltip dps. That means real 'pro' here.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
Last edited by hellzer on Dec 7, 2014, 1:32:42 PM
"
hellzer wrote:
What do you know about builds? What do you call a complete build? Some rip-off, streamers build? Thats what you play and other people play most of the time these days. Like you said, all your characters were sent to RIP. That much you can speak of, softcore player.

He talks about end game. Hilarious. What's an end game?! Making a build like this to faceroll atziri with no budget build and then bragging about your stash size or grind-'fisting' maps in softcore 24/7 until you hit 100? Hell of a serious end-game pro you are. I better not mess with you.

Flameblast wannabe.

<3

EDIT:

"
hellzer wrote:

P.S. I know people like you only care about tooltip dps. That means real 'pro' here.

We're in a build thread for a build that doesn't have good tooltip dps and I'm talking about using burning Flameblast (2k-2.5k tooltip) to get to that low tooltip build. All of this in Hardcore league where survivability is not being sacrificed for dps.

But yeah, you seem to have this idea that we're all here looking at RF/Incinerate for Atziri because we're going to be playing in Standard.

Now I know you're trolling. If not, take those meds.
Last edited by Cataract on Dec 7, 2014, 1:44:07 PM
I must be missing something but the dmg from this build is to low for me, I've been testing this build for a few days and i really don't think incinerate is a good choice for dmg

don't get me wrong it is a good build but imho if you can't clear lvl78+ maps fast then chances are farming atrizi is impossible...yes I've tried atrizi several times and was unsuccessful.
Last edited by LowBaller on Dec 7, 2014, 4:13:44 PM
"
Therkwar wrote:
Im planing to play this build with a Scion, is that a bad decision? i spend only 1 more skillpoint and the quest revards looks like the same.

here is the build i come up with, im not sure how important Barbarism is, its 6 skillpooint in new tree

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56EGHtz7GrhynDF9TpYLHPC1M_69saPLwH6IA_grYvTWStfKpbngNC2F5aMEEXz--igHc4uphIYTvG8hDMbZBTioppXwOp1VboHTtJ9VgSwUteu-E2ZitKPrr7prgRZ1TUqcIuJPYJDbFHwKD2wQHVcZMs5UgLR9rF7zqwFRqQ8Hzgh7bCw==

If you want to do scion this is the best possible way to do it I think :

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHDH0Qf8aeKPrr7prgRZ1TUriTzfp8gxEtLJwQWIdlr7cyNB8CBAeD21XG6-RfKkyzLR-VIMHzgh7bC2sXvOrAVAj0akNBh7c-_grYvTWSxq4cpwxfU6U8LUz_r2xo8vAfogAEs8Bm4XOaO4Kb7TzVpuw4Jy-QVRo4wBpxhXrmY_1G19q5sULE9iftBg7UfAn2GS7ZYa2Nz3618qlueA2-igHchNnEuNX4R369NuLqYSGE73Tteu8FLSfVC2F5aMEEXz8UIO8O9kjEWHwOp1VboEPI

you lose out on 14 flat mana and 4 flat life compared to templar but arguably worth since templar looks ****.
"
Raye wrote:
"
Therkwar wrote:
the UPDATED 1.3 skill tree link is not working for me :(

The new tree is not up officially on this page yet :(
You must copy paste the link in poebuilders decode field, which will generate this. (or use the offline skill planner)

Thank you :)
"
GoWatermelon wrote:
"
Therkwar wrote:
Im planing to play this build with a Scion, is that a bad decision? i spend only 1 more skillpoint and the quest revards looks like the same.

here is the build i come up with, im not sure how important Barbarism is, its 6 skillpooint in new tree

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56EGHtz7GrhynDF9TpYLHPC1M_69saPLwH6IA_grYvTWStfKpbngNC2F5aMEEXz--igHc4uphIYTvG8hDMbZBTioppXwOp1VboHTtJ9VgSwUteu-E2ZitKPrr7prgRZ1TUqcIuJPYJDbFHwKD2wQHVcZMs5UgLR9rF7zqwFRqQ8Hzgh7bCw==

If you want to do scion this is the best possible way to do it I think :

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHDH0Qf8aeKPrr7prgRZ1TUriTzfp8gxEtLJwQWIdlr7cyNB8CBAeD21XG6-RfKkyzLR-VIMHzgh7bC2sXvOrAVAj0akNBh7c-_grYvTWSxq4cpwxfU6U8LUz_r2xo8vAfogAEs8Bm4XOaO4Kb7TzVpuw4Jy-QVRo4wBpxhXrmY_1G19q5sULE9iftBg7UfAn2GS7ZYa2Nz3618qlueA2-igHchNnEuNX4R369NuLqYSGE73Tteu8FLSfVC2F5aMEEXz8UIO8O9kjEWHwOp1VboEPI

you lose out on 14 flat mana and 4 flat life compared to templar but arguably worth since templar looks ****.

Thank you wery much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info