RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Hello. I'm new to the game so this maybe dumb, but pls answer this:

Is Scion a good class to for this? The passive tree branch well into Scion area and they can also get early mana/hp nodes, isn't it?
I have no clue how to figure "true" dps as opposed to tooltip. I never have gotten this. Can someone point me someplace where it is explained and I can do the math myself?
Censored.
Well, incinerate shotguns, and also does 4x dps at third stage. So with GMP, your max single target dps should be 20x your tooltip, not counting enemy resists, curses, and whether all 5 projectiles are shotgunning the enemy.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Thank you.
Censored.
"
Etherfire wrote:
Well, incinerate shotguns, and also does 4x dps at third stage. So with GMP, your max single target dps should be 20x your tooltip, not counting enemy resists, curses, and whether all 5 projectiles are shotgunning the enemy.

Sorry to break the bad news, It seems that The shotgunning is out the window in act 4.

At least "Projectile shotgunning"

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/33690c/path_of_exile_the_awakening_beta_balance_notes/

"
Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target. Their area of effect damage can still overlap, dealing damage to the same target multiple times. Many skills have received balance changes as a result.
Should I pick up MOM if I do not have Cloak of Defiance?
"
Glacvorx wrote:
Should I pick up MOM if I do not have Cloak of Defiance?

If you can spare the points to get to it, 30% damage mitigated from Mana.

From what I know, its around 5 points from anything I have seen in any passive tree's for this build, down the bottom of the tree maze.
I fear this build will become the most buttfucked build in the history of POE (at least IF the changes from the "no patchnotes") make it into the final game 2.0.
1.) nerf to eldrich battery -> MoM my ass
2.) no more shotgunning -> no more single target dps
3.) no more inner force in the tree -> nerfs dps even more
RIP RF/Incinerator - you will be missed!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
when will patch 2.0 arrive ? i. e. enough time for me to build and kill atziri with this build ?
"
DrOwnage wrote:
when will patch 2.0 arrive ? i. e. enough time for me to build and kill atziri with this build ?

Some time in June if the Rumours are correct.

Not much changes with this build, A few passives here and there, and no GMP shotgunning......

Its early days of the BEta to see how it fares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info