RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

ok thanks for answer
Please update the leveling skill tree
Write random stuff here
is there a big difference between for survivability between the legacy cloak of defiance with +10% of dmg hit on mana and a non legacy ? i want to change mine for a legacy . thanks for your help and sorry again for my english ^^
Any updated tree for the IR/grace version, preferably around lvl 70ish?
This build.......just so.......good.......
I'm confused. So are we supposed to start Marauder or Templar? Sorry, I'm new to the game.
"
ac4466 wrote:
I'm confused. So are we supposed to start Marauder or Templar? Sorry, I'm new to the game.

You can start this build as Marauder, Templar and Scion but Marauder is best because he have better starting nodes. Duelist and Witch could probably also work.
Write random stuff here
"
RunMyWay wrote:
"
ac4466 wrote:

You can start this build as Marauder, Templar and Scion but Marauder is best because he have better starting nodes. Duelist and Witch could probably also work.

I think Templar has better starting nods since last tree work, that extra health Marauder gains isn't much...temple starts at mana regen/mana/life ...and we need those 3 life regen nodes at the start anyways.
is this build still viable and cheap to kill atziri, and can this work without rf???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info