RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Not much change???
Aren't those changes the three most important things for this build? No shotgunning, no IF and the EB nerf?
So the cloak will loose its value in general and especially for this build, check out the pricedrop in the last few days.
I am not that much an expert but for me it seems like the build is dead with the awakening.
I don't think it will be usable anymore personally, which saddens me...took me forever to get my cloak six linked...gah!

EB change > Can no longer convert ES to mana, means we will loss half of our mana regen and we will burn more with RF since the old EB allowed us to remove it by converting said ES to mana. The new EB is useless for us, seeing as we need life regen to sustain RF which rules out ZO. And unless we want to sacrifice our leech for GR, and happen manage to sneak over to that side of the tree that's out. And that would cause us to live on ruby flask/health pots, not sure how that would go!

AA > Lack of mana regen! More on this below!

CoD > Because of the EB change, like I mentioned before we loss half of our mana regen, outside of beta I did a quick test and I dropped from 410 mana regen to 290 mana regen without EB allocated. Getting the amount of mana to fuel CoD is going to be a task in-itself!

Incinerate > No more shotgunning, this means while using GMP the single target is going to be shit, like literally shit, no other way to put it! And for those that are unaware of what shotgunning is! It's when you stand face to face with a target and hit it will all 5 beams, or 3 if you're using LMP. So if pre-beta you had lets say 5k tool-tip you would take that 5k and X it by 5 beams, meaning 25k single target before stages! This is no longer the case!

Even if they boost it's dmg, and adjust the gem I would highly doubt we see anything more than 8k before stages while using GMP, maybe 12k before stages with LMP! And that's assuming you are 90+, with good gear that provides a large boost to you're dmg!

There is also the mana cost of using this skill alone! Unless they have drastically changed the mana cost in the beta, using this skill alone at 12+ cast per second will stop us from using CoD, we just won't have the mana to fuel CoD, literally anything will take you to OOM status. Incinerate will eat most of out mana regen by itself! Now we might be able to fit in AA, but I feel like CoD is out the window, unless we can manage to get back what we lost! Now I personally don't see me getting from 290 mana regen back up to 410 mana regen after the change to EB!

Leech > I have heard they are doing something to this as well, even heard leech on weapons will become local? If that's the case there is another issue, because if the leech on our weapon becomes local I believe it won't affect our incinerate anymore correct? If this is the case we might have to curse with WM, or use the LL gem!

Incinerate without GMP or LMP > Just pathetic, looks so wimpy imo! Using GMP or LMP it gave it flamethrower status! But we may just have to switch out GMP or LMP to get somewhat decent damage for single target...but even then it will still lack imo!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 24, 2015, 8:49:17 PM
Sorry,where is the PAssive tree for Marauder?
Write random stuff here
Hey guys, can someone help me with some advice. I chose to respec my Marauder and i have all the same life regen nodes. Yet i regen 624.9 life per second and i degen life slowly when i use RF. What am i doing wrong?

My skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxFg9_FhjxthfP_ZIeA0LYXlowQSpboTZAdy-irXytz7-Cti9NZLi6gUteu907YTvYSEn1VOlDF8cp8au-ehBh2h0lKDaYij6gsfGnhB_DH24k-vur5sQWCycES18g836h2UyNK-3BAcfAlXGg9tfKuvkLR9Ms9sLgh7B85UgCPTAVLzqaxdo8q9sTP88LVugp1V8Dk8EQ8iiAPAfwGYEs-w4gpvhc5o7wBoaOJBVJy9xhXrmRtdj_bFC2rkJ9tR8Bg4n7cT2
"
Daglash wrote:
Hey guys, can someone help me with some advice. I chose to respec my Marauder and i have all the same life regen nodes. Yet i regen 624.9 life per second and i degen life slowly when i use RF. What am i doing wrong?

My skill tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxFg9_FhjxthfP_ZIeA0LYXlowQSpboTZAdy-irXytz7-Cti9NZLi6gUteu907YTvYSEn1VOlDF8cp8au-ehBh2h0lKDaYij6gsfGnhB_DH24k-vur5sQWCycES18g836h2UyNK-3BAcfAlXGg9tfKuvkLR9Ms9sLgh7B85UgCPTAVLzqaxdo8q9sTP88LVugp1V8Dk8EQ8iiAPAfwGYEs-w4gpvhc5o7wBoaOJBVJy9xhXrmRtdj_bFC2rkJ9tR8Bg4n7cT2

Man you forgot "Barbarism" +1 to max fire resist :D ther its problem and you not need 2 skill from Templar begin you ar marauder and think its bit quick for Inner :D maybe

GL
Last edited by SK007 on May 2, 2015, 4:29:34 PM
Thanks for the answer man. I respecced Inner force and got Barbarism. I am not degenning anymore, but the regen is so slow, that i keep dieing :/. Its not an aura Issue, my aura's are maxed. I am using decent gear, still there is a long way to just facetanking trio as RaizQT is doing in the Atziri video.
Last edited by Daglash on May 2, 2015, 5:34:00 PM
The problem with RF builds is that you won't be able to have a high effective regen because of the degen of RF.
So the solution here, is to have a Ruby Flask (or two), that you can pop to achieve 100% (or nearly 100%) fire resist and get the full effect of your high life regen + pop a life flask to have an incredibly high life regeneration coming from both your tree and the life flask.

These two together, combined with a large life pool make you incredibly tanky.
"
Vadler wrote:
The problem with RF builds is that you won't be able to have a high effective regen because of the degen of RF.
So the solution here, is to have a Ruby Flask (or two), that you can pop to achieve 100% (or nearly 100%) fire resist and get the full effect of your high life regen + pop a life flask to have an incredibly high life regeneration coming from both your tree and the life flask.

These two together, combined with a large life pool make you incredibly tanky.

That is why, on Vulnerability maps, which completely roots RF (Because of the lesser Max res), you still run it, but with RF off, whilst you lose some DP's, and the AOE fire, you get ... what... 12-13% extra Health regen :)
Vulnerability != -max res
If you have a high enough fire resist and life regen you can still run RF on Vulnerability maps (and for Ele Weakness maps you need an overcapped fire resistance, which is quite easy to obtain since you're running Purity of Fire)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info