RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Patience, Andy and GCP's and practice! The fight is difficult IMO w/out quality gems.
Censored.
Thanks, will can do..
Last edited by NaneLz on Jan 29, 2015, 1:48:23 PM
Since we are right at one of the endurance charge nodes and we are weak to phys damage.... what about taking that one endurance charge and self casting EC and running a high lvl CODT with IC? to get around 5-6 seconds of phys immunity?
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
How are people supporting Lv20 GMP/FP? How do you get all the dexterity for the req? I'm currently using Atziri's Foible with a crafted dex ring and barely have enough, but it's not 20 yet..
"
conqMax wrote:
How are people supporting Lv20 GMP/FP? How do you get all the dexterity for the req? I'm currently using Atziri's Foible with a crafted dex ring and barely have enough, but it's not 20 yet..

I suggest you find amulet with a lot of dex.
Personally havent had any issues finding dex to support GMP, here is my current gear :

And Passive tree (LVL 83)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfDH0QWBB_ES0ZLho4HKcfAicvJ9Un7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUd-TLNM_08EU1JTpVXGW6BfKl8_YSFodGjyakNrF3GFdO14DXloeu98DnyDgh6Cm4LHg9uE2YTvh2WQVZSglSCaO5rgogCnValurY2vbK-3tfK3PriTvOq9Nr6KwBrAVMBmwQTB88S4xPbGnsauzfrPftR81abV-Ni92WHaYtsL4XPi6uvk6-7sOO088B_56P4K

With current setup im sitting at 117 Dex which is enough to run 21 LVL GMP.
Last edited by Matkja on Jan 30, 2015, 7:52:04 AM
I click on the skill tree links and it just kinda shows like 2 points into the spec, seems to do it with each link. Can ya fix it? :D
So ive been running this build now a fews days and im currenntly 81 and rising quickly!
So i wanted to share something i stumbled on while running this setup!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAdwEBwSzBS0GDgj0CfYLYQxfDH0QWBB_ES0S4RQgGS4aOBynHwInLyfVJ-0o-iycLR8yNDWSPC1Bh0PIRZ1G10d-TLNM_08EU1JTpVXGW6BfKl8_YSFj_Wh0aPJqQ2sXcYV07XgNeWh65nrvfA58g4IegpuCx4PbhNmE74dlkFWUoJUgmjua4KIAp1Wpbq2Nr2yvt7FCtfK3PriTvOq9Nr6KwBrAVMBmwQTB88RYxLjE9saexq7N-s9-1HzVptX42L3ZYdpi2rnbC-Fz4urr5Ovu7DjtPO8O8B_2SPno_go=

This is taken directly from the tree of this finished build with only one more point!
Since i found as Raiz said himself.. the weakness to physical damage almost build crushing!
Certain maps and certain map boss's were becoming quite difficult if they delt heavy phys damage or their adds did too!
Sooo... i decided to make a one point detour to that Duelist Endurance charge and start running 4 charges... self cast my EC and (im going 20/20 on it because of the self cast being more reliable) and replace it from the CODT setup with molten shell! run the CODT at lvl 13 (currently may go higher) and Wha La.... phys damage is no longer any kind of issue since i luckily had a 13Q IC i found which gives even more time so with 4 charges i get roughly a little over 5 seconds immunity to phys damage which if you put it on your shield with you AA and just make sure your EC is linked to spell echo
you will ALWAYS be able to constantly generate 4 Endurance charges over and over again within that 5 seconds i say boss fights and such! I decided enough was enough with the phys damage and for 1 point either on the tree or through a bandit whichever you may choose pretty simple way to pretty much eliminate the only drawback i found using this build besides certain map mods!
And of course once you are doing nothing but Atziri farming and dont need that charge you could easily swap it back for a damage node of your choosing later for such!... couple chromes on the shield and put your empower/enhance back in for Atziri! nice little solution to try if phys damage becomes a problem anytime in mapping dureing Atziri prep!\m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I don't have too much problem w/phys dmg. Not deathly anyway, which is all that counts. :)
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info