RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

currently running this build on bloodlines. Was wondering with the nerf to Cloak if its still worth it, considering your 6 points away from MOM. I was thinking of a build like this at 87 (currently 78 now)

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq7r7ij6gseE2QHcvop4DalutfI1kti9_goFLXrvdO2E72Eh4uon1Qn21HwGDiftxPbPfq2N2WEZLl8_wQR5aAthU1JFnZrglKDaYmh0ogDwH1OlDF8cp1ugp1V8DsRY9kiaO-FzgpuQVScv7DjAGho4euZxhWP9RtexQtq51fjEuMaeEH8MfWBLXhNAoCFgdPGFMriTHwJVxoPbBAdfKuvklSAtH0yzakPAVLzqaxfbC4IewfM2xdgkpwgUIO8OwGYEsw==

essentially you drop the damage cluster in the witch area and swap a life node. Getting a 5l cloak is about 5ex-6ex. but i could get a decent 6l AR/es (say 450 AR/es 90+life) for maybe 6ex crafting base, +2ex chaos spam/master craft.

Obviously, DPS would increase substantially with the additional link (even after dropping the witch damage nodes), not to mention the added survivability with more es, armor, life, mana, manaregen.

i'd even consider dropping cloak for a good 5l since survivability is paramount for me (bloodlines).

Anyone have additional insights I may have missed?

Last edited by Jonix on Jan 26, 2015, 11:26:28 AM
"
Jonix wrote:
currently running this build on bloodlines. Was wondering with the nerf to Cloak if its still worth it, considering your 6 points away from MOM. I was thinking of a build like this at 87 (currently 78 now)

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq7r7ij6gseE2QHcvop4DalutfI1kti9_goFLXrvdO2E72Eh4uon1Qn21HwGDiftxPbPfq2N2WEZLl8_wQR5aAthU1JFnZrglKDaYmh0ogDwH1OlDF8cp1ugp1V8DsRY9kiaO-FzgpuQVScv7DjAGho4euZxhWP9RtexQtq51fjEuMaeEH8MfWBLXhNAoCFgdPGFMriTHwJVxoPbBAdfKuvklSAtH0yzakPAVLzqaxfbC4IewfM2xdgkpwgUIO8OwGYEsw==

essentially you drop the damage cluster in the witch area and swap a life node. Getting a 5l cloak is about 5ex-6ex. but i could get a decent 6l AR/es (say 450 AR/es 90+life) for maybe 6ex crafting base, +2ex chaos spam/master craft.

Obviously, DPS would increase substantially with the additional link (even after dropping the witch damage nodes), not to mention the added survivability with more es, armor, life, mana, manaregen.

i'd even consider dropping cloak for a good 5l since survivability is paramount for me (bloodlines).

Anyone have additional insights I may have missed?

I think cloak is really good even nerfed

The only drawback there is with the build is that its weak against hard physical hitter (even with AA) so i'm trying to mix max myself and ill probably spec MoM on the tree and swap CoD or a Lightning Coil instead.
Followed your build and its really cool, the budget isnt that much in new league except for the catalyst and 5L defiance (i'm casual) so its was very much achievable

Here is my Gear :

Spoiler

Right now doing 75 map (cause didnt get higher) and doing pretty well with a 5L , my 5ht is item rarity and i have also aurseize. I dont run on inner force (need lvl 20 purity of fire)

My takes :

I'm using Herald of Thunder instead of Ice for the extra dps and the shock which occures rater well on everything except boss. (three dragons also work fine if you dont have HoT)

I dont user faster projectile because i find quality incinerate more than enough for projectile speed.

Once i get a 6L (if i ever do) i'm going to use iron will over FasterProj or Added Cold because with 350 str i gives me 70% spell dmg + RF bonus == easily 110% spell damage

Now like i said in previous post , the only weakness i see with the build is hard physical hitter , to help i got a rumi flask + increase armor on another flask, it help but i find its not enough so i plan to spec MoM on the tree and use a lightning coil , also leveling a knockback gem to see if it could help me

Here are my backup gear i'm working on with lightning coil :

Spoiler

But really fun build, i liked it a lot , easy to level , gear price isnt inaccessible even for a casual like me :) Just hope i get my hand on some higher map (mostly play solo)
Last edited by ffogell on Jan 26, 2015, 2:08:05 PM
Thanks again for the build! Tons of fun and easy Atziri. Good high level mapping character.

Question: has anyone done Uber with this? I know Raiz failed but he was in HC and tried it at the end of the league so it is unclear whether he would have failed in the long run.

I don't use PoL for Atziri. Have tried with and w/out and it makes no discernible difference so long as you pop a topaz.

Here is my gear if anyone is interested:

Spoiler
Censored.
Is it possible for you to use poebuilder instead of Pathofexiles passive tree when you explain the leveling zones? Some times it wont load properly
Is it just me or you're saying maruder tree is better but the one posted in the front page is a templar build?

Am i missing something?
"
huntsmon wrote:
Is it just me or you're saying maruder tree is better but the one posted in the front page is a templar build?

Am i missing something?

RaizQT has stated the Templar tree is better. This thread was just made back when Marauder worked better.
Hi,

Guys I've leveled two toons, marauder, and templar using their respective tree. I have failed miserably, my templar made it to the final show but only had one more portal. Its the damn vaal fight, first one I kill easily, but second one just zapped me. I dont wth, but its getting to the point where about to quit. Any more suggestions, greatly appreciative.

Andy

Gears

Spoiler

Tree

Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Jan 27, 2015, 10:04:21 PM
"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
Hi,

Guys I've leveled two toons, marauder, and templar using their respective tree. I have failed miserably, my templar made it to the final show but only had one more portal. Its the damn vaal fight, first one I kill easily, but second one just zapped me. I dont wth, but its getting to the point where about to quit. Any more suggestions, greatly appreciative.

Andy

Gears

Spoiler

Tree

Idk, but a suggestion: learn the fights? Your mistake for killing them separately.
starting this build with low budget... just found divinarius, is it any good? couldnt understand if this build can have spell damage or elemental damage is the must?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info