RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

I have a question...isn't it worth it to go for MoM (6 points) and use cloak of flame for additional mitigation? with that high fire res + MoM it could be better.

Thanks for the reply
Well, I wouldn't want to lose the 6 points. If it was 1 or 2 maybe, but six ....? No.
Censored.
The new jade amulet looks good for this build. What are your thoughts on that ?

Its called rashkaldor's patience. The reduced gem requirement and +Dex aren't as useless as they look especially when a lot of people are struggling for dexterity.

Cast speed/life/mana are all good mods for us.

Status ailments 5% inc chance of status ailments and 20% inc duration benefits our heralds as well as incinerate.

The downside no power charges doesn't bother us coz incinerates crit chance is already 0
Hi there,

How can i get lvl 23 purity of fire? I can only get lvl 22 because of Alphas howl and it gets 4% max fire the same as lvl 20

"
drking100 wrote:
Hi there,

How can i get lvl 23 purity of fire? I can only get lvl 22 because of Alphas howl and it gets 4% max fire the same as lvl 20

By corrupting your lvl20 pof gem + Alpha. What for do you need it?
"
By corrupting your lvl20 pof gem + Alpha. What for do you need it?

to get 5% max fire resist
Just corrupt amulet to get +1 max res. Alpha is nearly completely useless for this build.
Yes, forget alpha. If you must have a higher res. try vertex and empower. That's what I use.
Censored.
thanks for the help!

and about The Vertex that 50% reduce mana cost is related to reserved mana or no?
mana cost != mana reserved

should handle like quality on reduced mana gems
does nothing to auras mana reserved, only to spellcosts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info