Is your game not detecting a dedicated graphics card?

Me too, but with 740M. Hoping for a solution...
Same issue. I've tried everything. Disabling onboard graphics, using the NVidia control panel to 'force' use of the 750m. Nothing is working.

In-game is still using onboard graphics. My intel4600 is showing 95%+ use, and my 750m is not even running.

Same problem here; strangely enough I had no problems before the expansion, then the initial release forced me into useing integrated graphics, then the first patch fixed the problem, and now today's patch made the problem reappear again.

-Edit : Doh, a reboot seems to have fixed it.
Last edited by Mzisopjazx on Jul 14, 2015, 7:18:22 PM
I found the solution: I just installed Nvidia GeForce Experience and press "Optimize" on POE tab. Please try this.
Hey guys,

I've actually found a fix to the integrated graphics card problem and POE not using the AMD cards. My laptop has a Intel Graphics 4600 integrated and a AMD Radeon 270R. POE wasn't using the Radeon up until today when i found a fix.
The only thing youhave to do is donwload the AMD Catalyst Control Center and use "highest perfomance" for PathofExile.
Even POE ingame shows me now my Radeon GFX instead of my Intel Graphics 4600. Game runs smoothly and im at 65 FPS in a group.

If you have any further question, just pm me ingame or here in the thread.

There's an issue with AMD Catalyst Control Center atm, if you have that issue that it doesnt open, just search on youtube for a fix. Was pretty easy to fix.

Every freaking patch im having this freaking problem
I am having this exact same issue. I just updated my Geforce GT 750m driver too and thought that was the problem, but I remember that I never had it working. I run nVidea Geforce Experience and optimize the game then run it from there and the screen is constantly flickering. So i changed one setting to run it windowed mode, and it works, except it STILL is reading the Intel Graphics 4600... it seems that is the graphics card we are all using as our integrated graphics. I have set the geforce to be the primary and only gpu to use, and it still pulls from the intel graphics. I know I could get much better frames if I used my nvidia GPU. FIX PLEASE! Its been way too long.
the same problem of all nvidia 650m. in fact it was more sad because if it worked the first time with 60 fps I was happy. the next day I open the game and poffff 16 fps and I thought to myself but SHIT !! tried everything and so arrives at this forum not even find the problem please poe solve this problem !!!! Thank you!
Last edited by PISCOLAZO on Nov 9, 2015, 8:13:45 PM
Hello, I am trying to run PoE on an AMD powered Asus N551ZU, and I'm receiving this error: "Could not find any compatible Direct3D devices. DXTUCreateDevice failed." in Win 10 Pro X64, in all the Catalyst Drivers post 14.12 Omega (even in the new Crimson Edition Software) - in Win 8.1 Pro X64 the game starts but exhibits severe display corruption, is there any solution?
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
is there still no fix to this issue? I have renamed the client.exe, updated all graphics drivers, and made an nvidia profile to for the game. I am using the steam version. The game still only fucking detects my integrated graphics card. as far as I can see this problem has been around for a couple years now and GGG still hasnt fixed it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info