Is your game not detecting a dedicated graphics card?

Asus K53S laptop
GF 630M VGA and Intel HD 3000 integrated.
Geforce driver: 21.21.13.7654 (2016.12.29)

The game can recognize ONLY the Intel HD3000.

Going to update the NVidia driver now.
i5-3317U with HD8730M

MSI Afterburner's RivaTuner Statistics Server overlay included, you can clearly see that the dedicated card isn't engaging. Not available as a selection under the dropdown list either.

Now, Crimson ReLive edition's setting fails to make PoE run on dedicated, and the older solutions provided by the tech support team don't work on Windows 10. A few other games can't see the dedicated on their config panels either (e.g. Skyrim), but engage the DGPU as soon as launched.

An IGPU isn't equipped to draw combat. Not even on DX9. Please help.
Last edited by Aimanan on Sep 4, 2017, 11:54:21 AM
I am having the same issue, the googled 8 steps to fix it does not work for me. It will not display after I pick my dedicated Geforce GT 755M. Is there a way to fix this? The game is basically like minecraft graphics under my Intel
I try all i found in google and in poe forum, and all doesn`t work for me
(Alienware 17x r3,intel hd 3000, gtx 560m)
Last edited by PaintMaster on Sep 9, 2017, 4:29:31 AM
Amazing that this is still a problem. I'm trying to use a GT740M gfx card to run this game and I just get a laundry list of errors. Tried updating NVidia drivers, updating Direct X and switching between v9 and v11, all to no avail. Just adding my name to the list of dissatisfied customers
Another quick fix is simply disabling the integrated GPU from bios.
Nop it make just errorstorm for my Laptop Lenovo Ideapad G500, Radeon HD 8750
Can you be more explicit? I cant find any client.exe. What should I copy/paste ? And where? Ty.
LOL, 2023, im not in a laptop and still the game cant recognize my graphics card
Im not in a laptop too and can't run the game with my graphic card

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info