why did etup beat the SC users?

Maybe hardcore people actually care about this to where as softcore people don't? I honestly don't enjoy leveling 90+ that much.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
Softcore players die, he obviously did not.

He cheated death by using alt f4. GGG should lock the game and not allow hard core users to alt f4 that is the true hard core.

Softcore players alt f4 too.
"
kasub wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
Softcore players die, he obviously did not.

He cheated death by using alt f4. GGG should lock the game and not allow hard core users to alt f4 that is the true hard core.

Softcore players alt f4 too.

LMAO.So?Its softcore as you stated.
Anywho if they want a really hard core league. Disable trade and the option to party in HC leagues. So those fanboys don't get to help their KIM JONG UN.
If you play 100% no-life can as well play HC I think... Makes no real sense to go no-life in Rampage, hence no one there is absolutely racing to reach 100 there. Also more coop play (aka carrying) between groups of same people every time, I think you don't really have that in non-HC leagues.
"
Makes no real sense to go no-life in Rampage, hence no one there is absolutely racing to reach 100 there.

That premise is false when many people are pushing hard at 95+. They don't simply end up at 98 one day without no lifing completely. It's quite obvious they were racing to 100.
Exp rate is not the same in all leagues..
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
Last edited by lVlage on Sep 15, 2014, 12:23:46 PM
OMG SOMEONE PLAYED IN A TEAM IN A MULTIPLAYER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
my highest char is level 82 and never beat Atziri, this is how you "win" poe, scamming noobs, there is no competition, if you would onyl have to play solo, no trading, no grouping, map visible for everyone, auto picking up loot, flask gets automatically used when you lose life, and logs you out if you would instead die, then poe would be competetive, but with some people are using it, soem not puts people that dont cheat or scam at a so big advantage that you will never win a race season or get first 100 without it
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:
my highest char is level 82 and never beat Atziri, this is how you "win" poe, scamming noobs, there is no competition, if you would onyl have to play solo, no trading, no grouping, map visible for everyone, auto picking up loot, flask gets automatically used when you lose life, and logs you out if you would instead die, then poe would be competetive, but with some people are using it, soem not puts people that dont cheat or scam at a so big advantage that you will never win a race season or get first 100 without it

That's not winning PoE, Atziri's Disfavour is cheap as shit now - anyone who gets lucky to find a Soul Taker or Crown drop can easily buy one. Or like yourself, you found a Hegemony's and sold it. Easy.

And to the OP, HC players are often the more dedicated to the game, they are the ones who are the most competitive.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Sep 15, 2014, 1:17:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info