FadeXF wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

jelly/10

What does this even mean?

Spoiler
"
choopk1993 wrote:
On the bright side haters he reached lvl100.What did he achieve?Shortening his life span ^^.

Thats what u gotta do for things u love.

Getting kids (as woman) shortens the life span.

Ruffy wanted to save ace and shorted his life span by years in impel down, but in the end his brother died. Is he sorry for himself because of that? No, because hes Ruffy, a guy who does whatever he wanna do. yup
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
Insomniask wrote:
"
choopk1993 wrote:
On the bright side haters he reached lvl100.What did he achieve?Shortening his life span ^^.

Thats what u gotta do for things u love.

Getting kids (as woman) shortens the life span.

Ruffy wanted to save ace and shorted his life span by years in impel down, but in the end his brother died. Is he sorry for himself because of that? No, because hes Ruffy, a guy who does whatever he wanna do. yup

-1 for the women comment

+1 for the One Piece reference even though its Luffy not Ruffy

Youre even for today. :P
From my knowledge playing PoE, its cause he had better build/gears and basically just killed faster, whoever kills/moves faster will end up gaining more exp.

I haven't seen him myself but I heard Etup cleared maps very quickly.

Most of the time the players that are lesser experienced with PoE play SC anyway, since its easier and allows you to die.

Its logical for HC to get higher lvls then SC anyway, since if you die you lose a ton of exp.

0 Deaths and playing very slowly/carefully for a few weeks beats 100 deaths and rushing everything with a bad build/gear.

So to sum it up

No exp loss/Good setup/experience playing the game
ugh nvm
IGN: Ziggro
Last edited by ziggro on Sep 15, 2014, 2:55:04 PM
"
Eclaer wrote:
From my knowledge playing PoE, its cause he had better build/gears and basically just killed faster, whoever kills/moves faster will end up gaining more exp.

I haven't seen him myself but I heard Etup cleared maps very quickly.

Most of the time the players that are lesser experienced with PoE play SC anyway, since its easier and allows you to die.

Its logical for HC to get higher lvls then SC anyway, since if you die you lose a ton of exp.

0 Deaths and playing very slowly/carefully for a few weeks beats 100 deaths and rushing everything with a bad build/gear.

So to sum it up

No exp loss/Good setup/experience playing the game

Big talking for 0 challenge guy who didnt even see etups stream. Ridiculous.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
Cause etup good, SC bad.
Death carries huge exp penalty in the 90s like 20 78 maps lol. No death more exp.

SC players get lazy and die. HC players cant die or its over.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 15, 2014, 2:58:59 PM
This thread reminds me of why I am so frustrated that they do not have a self found league. Or even better a solo self found league. If you REALLY want to find out who the best players are do a self found solo league. I think it would get POE a lot of attention. Otherwise these "achievements" are kinda bunk.
"
johnnysd wrote:
This thread reminds me of why I am so frustrated that they do not have a self found league. Or even better a solo self found league. If you REALLY want to find out who the best players are do a self found solo league. I think it would get POE a lot of attention. Otherwise these "achievements" are kinda bunk.

Wrong game genre if your goal is measure individual skill.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info