why did etup beat the SC users?

I thought it was harder
I love teddy bears.
cant say for sure, but the beyond mobs give a whooping lot of xp and they spawn too often in maps
He's probably put in more effective hours I should imagine.

Simple as that.

The HC leagues generally finish @ 100 before the SC leagues
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
Last edited by Zanixx on Sep 15, 2014, 7:37:29 AM
[Removed by Support] players die and Lose XP.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Sep 15, 2014, 12:38:51 PM
Mjolner op, and his map partners were probably more efficient than soft core players, hardcore attracts better players overall so this result shouldn't be surprising.
Last edited by molis on Sep 15, 2014, 7:45:03 AM
Let's see who bites first :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Because he didnt die? it is quite obvious.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Because HC attracts better player or at least more dedicated to the game.
IGN : @Morgoth
"Mad skillz yo!"

Time invested. The ONLY thing that matters in PoE.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
molis wrote:
Mjolner op, and his map partners were probably more efficient than soft core players, hardcore attracts better players overall so this result shouldn't be surprising.
Players who can afford playing HC are those with great connections and who almost never desync

2 important factor in speed

i myself would play HC but the desync is too strong for me, even with a good connection. i have to /oos each 2sec and this moves me like 2meters
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Sep 15, 2014, 8:16:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info