why did etup beat the SC users?

"
StormHunter wrote:
my highest char is level 82 and never beat Atziri, this is how you "win" poe, scamming noobs, there is no competition, if you would onyl have to play solo, no trading, no grouping, map visible for everyone, auto picking up loot, flask gets automatically used when you lose life, and logs you out if you would instead die, then poe would be competetive, but with some people are using it, soem not puts people that dont cheat or scam at a so big advantage that you will never win a race season or get first 100 without it

Why did you put an added fire damage gem in the Axe?
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
So much hatred and jealousy in this thread huehuehue. Well to be honest, the whole thread is pretty provocative to being with. Some of the reasons people point out are hilarious too tho :D
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Sep 15, 2014, 1:26:38 PM
The axe is not even stronk. Overrated piece of trash. Anyway melee will never be better than casters in this game.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Sep 15, 2014, 1:25:13 PM
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
Because HC attracts better player or at least more dedicated to the game.

Pretty much this. Also he just plays way more than the SC players.
because erocburcs
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Overrated piece of trash

your talking about the official poe forums here? thats why the devs use reddit
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
The jealousy in this thread, lol. Grats Etup!
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Congrats to Etup! Amazing achievement.
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
The jealousy in this thread, lol. Grats Etup!

In your dreams there's actual jealousy here - in fact even if I were being a trolly troll, I wouldn't be able to hang a single item on the played out "jealous" statements.

Even if I were to look closely as a non partisan, I can't read a single person's response here resembling anything close to jealousy... with anyone having any emotion more than someone being impressed with someone breathing air... with their own lungs... like right now... or buttering toast.... or working a microwave... or using an Iphone on a bus.

jelly/10
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
people care about reaching 100 on any league at this point?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info