why did etup beat the SC users?

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ oooo OOOOOO OOONTZ
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
On the bright side haters he reached lvl100.What did he achieve?Shortening his life span ^^.
"
"
FadeXF wrote:
"
molis wrote:

wow such hate post, gz on 86 in softcore.

It's not hate at all. Like it or not what the guy did was a team effort - not a solo accomplishment. His name should have an asterisk beside it and then listing out the 100s of players who provided him maps - and the guy who gave him the Mjols should also be at the top of that list - as a "loan - use before you pay me for it."

Don't hate because of facts in the situation.

And hey: thanks bro! I probably would be about 92-ish by now if I didn't leave that character as a permanent Atziri killer who dies 2 times every time I kill her. <shrug> It's also a video game that I don't take seriously. I don't care if I died 100000 times to be honest.

This is hate. You want to single him out because he reached lvl 100 with the help of others. If that show it works for you then im sorry but i bet there points in your life where you needed help from others to achive something too.

He is lvl 100. that matters. To him and some others. So what if people dont get there as fast as he did, its an effort and time investment either way.

That's not hate, it's a reasonable explanation which the OP asked for. The truth sometimes hurts, but that doesn't make it hate.
Why are there so many fake master yodas in this post.
It was a team effort of many people running maps with him. When you're offered to run 78 maps all day everyday. You'll lvl fast.

Gz on 100 etup
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Sep 15, 2014, 11:12:26 AM
"
choopk1993 wrote:
On the bright side haters he reached lvl100.What did he achieve?Shortening his life span ^^.

That feel when we're one of the last mortal generations of human kind. Born ~100 years too early ;_; at least we can play PoE.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Why are there so many fake master yodas in this post.

We need some sith lords in here to counterbalance them.

Give into your anger FadeXF, use your hatred. Let your enemies feel your wrath. Only then will you learn the ability to defeat atziri without dying.
The fact that he got a lot of help to reach level 100 doesn't invalidate his achievement of reaching level 100 especially since it's in Beyond, but it does subtract from it.
Softcore players die, he obviously did not.
"
kasub wrote:
Softcore players die, he obviously did not.

He cheated death by using alt f4. GGG should lock the game and not allow hard core users to alt f4 that is the true hard core.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Sep 15, 2014, 11:58:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info