[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
"
Kortonx wrote:
Hey Lifting! Enjoying the build so far!
Just curious why you took the Quick recovery and mana regen nodes attached to it. Is the 0.8% life regen part of quick recovery make those nodes worth?

Yea exactly. These 3 nodes are basically equivelent to 3x 5% life nodes, but we get the added benefit of 0.8% life regen as well, which is good together with Zealots Oath =)

Why would you be taking Zealots Oath with this build?
Question: does Vulnerability Curse increase the damage of flame totem? TY! :)
Is added chaos still the best gem choice? Or would lightning/cold be better?

Also, what are the best gems to focus on getting 20%?
Last edited by Strooder on Jul 16, 2015, 12:41:52 AM
What spells do you actually level with until you have the required gems for the totem 4L?
"
Phate666 wrote:
"
"
Kortonx wrote:
Hey Lifting! Enjoying the build so far!
Just curious why you took the Quick recovery and mana regen nodes attached to it. Is the 0.8% life regen part of quick recovery make those nodes worth?

Yea exactly. These 3 nodes are basically equivelent to 3x 5% life nodes, but we get the added benefit of 0.8% life regen as well, which is good together with Zealots Oath =)

Why would you be taking Zealots Oath with this build?

Ignore that. I have 4 builds on these forums and I thought I was replying to my shadow magma ball build, sorry.

The reason for quick recovery is the same however. It is because of the life regen it adds.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
why we take celestial punishment node in the tree? the chance of ignite its too slow in this build or I missing something?...in the video you say that if we curse the enemies its worth to take it...so if we dont use curse not worth it?
Last edited by yissus on Jul 15, 2015, 11:04:30 PM
"
yissus wrote:
whats the best support gems for the flame golem in our flame totem build?

#1 Empower #2 Minion Life

Beware: life leech is useless, that golem dps is just pathetic and not enough to replanish his hp.

He server only for passive dps buff.
Hi,

at first I want to say very nice guide! I enjoy it very.
Now here my question. You are using Blood Magic. When I will use Infernal Mantel, will I get all the time 100 % increased spell dmg taken when on low mana? Blood Magic means mana = 0? And this is in my eyes low mana.
Is it not to dangerous in higher maps?

Can someone take a look on my items and tell me what I can change for a mutch bigger upadate?

Is the 85% increased spell dmg on the Chomeric blow mutch? I cant find something similar.

Thanks in advance.
MRBrunc

Could this helm work with this build?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Consuming_Dark

This good for build or not? If not, tell why, thx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info