[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Here's what I wear...thinking of getting legacy Goldwyrm for the quantity boost but requires me to shop around to get my resists and life back up.
anyone run MF totem build have any thoughts on that?
and where/how are you guys farming? its impossible to cycle through 70+ maps, i always get stuck doing 66's hoping to drop 68 and work my way back up...been farming a lot of piety after frustration but i dont get crap from her, lol

Last edited by alexvsevil on Sep 15, 2014, 5:16:37 AM
"
alexvsevil wrote:
Here's what I wear...thinking of getting legacy Goldwyrm for the quantity boost but requires me to shop around to get my resists and life back up.
and where/how are you guys farming? its impossible to cycle through 70+ maps, i always get stuck doing 66's hoping to drop 68 and work my way back up...been farming a lot of piety after frustration but i dont get crap from her, lol

I say go for it, Legacy Goldwyrm are pretty sweet. They are of course better if you aren't running blood magic.

You should really try to farm Dominus. When you get a decent clear speed and learn the layout of the area there is really no faster way of farming items :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
alexvsevil wrote:

I say go for it, Legacy Goldwyrm are pretty sweet. They are of course better if you aren't running blood magic.

You should really try to farm Dominus. When you get a decent clear speed and learn the layout of the area there is really no faster way of farming items :)

dominus is SO stressful. unless there are tricks to cheese the fight i dont want to put up with all of his teleporting and lightning channeling bs XD
Honestly mate. As soon as you have done the Dominus fight a few times it becomes just as easy as any other :)
Curious.
Would Tabula Rasa be a decent armor to wear for it's six links or no?
IF some1 is interested in cool stuff for this build msg me IGN ILOVEVERYMUCHTOTRADE.

I got 6 link chest with hp + 2 resists
GEms 20% lvled (17-20lvls)
Fire trap gem too + support gems for fire trap

+ cool 2 wands +

Other things :)
"
Jakkt wrote:
Curious.

it's good on your first playthrough of merciless because 6l gives you a lot of kill speed to farm and push through. but it has no stats on it so it will quickly become difficult to survive with one. without double andvarius you can still cap resists and just go with low armor, but with double andvarius TR is suicide.

i swapped from TR to a 5L with 1500 armor, 100 life, 40+ dual resist and got like 19% additional damage reduction. that was pretty huge for my survivability.
Tabula rasa is enough for most maps =)

This build is really very cheap and cool for farm.

This equipment is enough to do most maps solo. Atziri not avaible... or i'm too low skill =)

IF some1 interested in my equipment msg me IGN ILOVEVERYMUCHTOTRADE

I'm gonna try another build.
I will reply to your questions tonight guys! :)
"
Jakkt wrote:
Curious.

Tabula is awesome for this build yes. At the really late game you might wanna get yourself a "real" 6-linked armor though :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info