[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Why are people using Lioneye's Vision with Flame Totem? I thought the projectiles already pierce.

... L15 pierce gives 24% more projectile damage in addition to pierce chance.
"
Golgeddon wrote:
"
Why are people using Lioneye's Vision with Flame Totem? I thought the projectiles already pierce.

... L15 pierce gives 24% more projectile damage in addition to pierce chance.

Someone made a post a while back about how their DPS was higher with Lionseye's Vision due to the level 15 pierce. I didn't read it in depth but you could go back and see their reasoning.

The armor actually increased YOUR chance to BE pierced instead of giving you more pierce chance.

The other benefits are the insane armor and + life.

I still believe Infernal mantle will be better especially if you can get a corrupted level 21 Flame Totem which would give you a level 22 flame totem while using Infernal Mantle.

If using Lioneye's Vision, wouldn't it make more sense to drop fire penetration for a level 3/4 empower?
Noob question about one of the defensive gem setups:

Why is immortal call being used when nothing else on the build grants endurance charges? Isn't it pointless?
"
inhumanehuman wrote:
Noob question about one of the defensive gem setups:

Why is immortal call being used when nothing else on the build grants endurance charges? Isn't it pointless?

I believe u must wear and manually cast Enduring Cry until you get the Ramako Sun's Light Ascendency, from that point you auto generate charges. Problem is its the last ascendency according to the guide, and im not sure ill have the balls to go Uber Lab on PHC. Currently level 81 and havent even done merciless lab yet :P Maybe ill go Ramako Sun's Light on my third accendency.
"
Xavielson wrote:
I believe u must wear and manually cast Enduring Cry until you get the Ramako Sun's Light Ascendency, from that point you auto generate charges. Problem is its the last ascendency according to the guide, and im not sure ill have the balls to go Uber Lab on PHC. Currently level 81 and havent even done merciless lab yet :P Maybe ill go Ramako Sun's Light on my third accendency.

I grabbed it w/ cruel lab. Made a huge difference.
Last edited by Teerick on Jun 21, 2016, 8:27:54 AM
Is it worth spending 5 skill points as well as helping oak in merci to get +3 max endurance charges?
Also isnt tukohama (totems have 20% to taunt) even better than ramako (end. charge on kill)?
"
wololoooooo wrote:
Uber Atiziri down in Prophecy.

My gear:

Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAASzBg4GoAbDCfYLYQxfDjwQWBDMES0UIBRxFgsWbxeMGS4aPhynHNwkqiW8J-0pLioTK7YsnCynMtE1kjbpPC09_EVHRtdKxErIU6VVrlcNWGNY5VorXl1fP2P9ZIRmVGaeaGVo8m6qcYVyD3hpeuZ7IHuze8N8g3y4ffWCB4KbguSDX4PMhXuHZYqvjEaMz48akBGUb5o7ogCj8qajp5Stja9stfK3Prl-wGbEWMT2xgTGrsbYz2fPftH90iHUfNWm2L3ZYdl820_fv-DD4XPjauvu7DjtPO8O8B_xrPIv8kHzm_ZI9q74k_m9-tL-Cv6H_o8=?accountName=wololoooooo&characterName=AyyyyCaramba

http://imgur.com/JaDuP0N

dude this setup is sick! well done!! thx a lot Lift bro great build/guide as always

question: how do you guys do reflect phys/elemental? my totems die all the time. It is not easy at all. Any tips?
"
Teerick wrote:
"
Xavielson wrote:
I believe u must wear and manually cast Enduring Cry until you get the Ramako Sun's Light Ascendency...

I grabbed it w/ cruel lab. Made a huge difference.

Good to know, ill get it on merciless then, if i manage to survive that is :)

"
Arawh wrote:
Is it worth spending 5 skill points as well as helping oak in merci to get +3 max endurance charges?
Also isnt tukohama (totems have 20% to taunt) even better than ramako (end. charge on kill)?

You want + max end. charges and yet you want to drop the ascendency that generate said charges? I dont really get it. Unless you plan to self cast Enduring Cry?
You misunderstood me. I meant that instead of building around end. charges I could instead just take the totem taunt passive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info