[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
olorin84 wrote:
Guys help me about jewels can u link me reaaly good ones?

Just search for ones with the suggested affixes from the guide mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
olorin84 wrote:
Guys help me about jewels can u link me reaaly good ones?

Just search for ones with the suggested affixes from the guide mate :)
Took the build idea for Templar/Hierophant.
My skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAOaBFEEswYOCfYLYQ3NDjwQWBDMES0UcRZvGJEZLho4GmwcziSqJy8n7SoTKyYrUCu2LJwspzLRNZI26ToWOlI64TwtQ8hFR0WdRtdKxE3jTwRTUljlWfNaK1ugXl1ewGP9Zp5oWmjycYVyD3aseuZ7IHwOfEt8g331ggeDX4PMhTKGgodliFqMRpBVlnSaO5rgoEKiAKPyplenVaeUrY2vbK-ntz68n8BmxBXE9sauz37R_dR81abYvdlh2Xzhc-Nq5CLqGOvu7TzwH_JF9q74k_jr-d360vxL_gr-VP6P?accountName=c0reman&characterName=SWEETAPPLEPIE

My gear:

Have almost 26k DPS solo totem, and 17k while having 4 totems = ~68k overall DPS. Life: 5800.

Auras: Arctic armour, Anger, sometimes Clarity.

What do you think about this guys? Any suggestions on build or gear?
Has anyone attempted uber with this? My witch (hobbled by class, mind you) takes down regular Atziri now in a few seconds. I am thinking w/the added tankiness of marauder class (as long as you get some kind of cannot be stunned) uber is possible. Not easy. Possible.

New maruader chieftain subclass makes this possible, imo.
Censored.
I have never tried myself, but if you do, please report back :)
Wrong post, sorry!
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 27, 2016, 1:18:03 PM
hey kind of a beginner here, why do skill gems like cast when damage taken should be limited in their level?, like 4.
"
Darcknes wrote:
hey kind of a beginner here, why do skill gems like cast when damage taken should be limited in their level?, like 4.

Because the higher level it gets the MORE damage you have to take in order for the gem to work. Given that you have for example 6k HP, do you really wanna have it proc ONLY when you take 3K hits?

Those are pretty rare and pretty big hits, and if it only procced on those, the whole chain becomes a bit obsolete.
Makes sense. But why the limit level on the flame golem? Higher levels give you a bit more damage
"
Jafooley wrote:
Makes sense. But why the limit level on the flame golem? Higher levels give you a bit more damage

CWDT can only cast spells that are below a certain level, as you can see from the wiki :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info